091 • day 25 {2}

4 new messages from yuta
tap to see

yuta:
hey haein? you are absent again, huh? this morning i went to your house, and it seems like there is no one. where are you specifically? gonna go there

yuta:
i really miss you, haein. you have said that there is no signal on the place you're going to, but yeah i cant help myself from messaging you. i am hoping that even in a short time you'll get a signal and receive this message

yuta:
are you eating right meals on right time? you arent overworking yourself, are you?

yuta:
haein, i know that this is cringy but yeah i love you. i really really do love you. this is very different from my past relationships. my love this time is very pure. they said that when you love someone, you are willing to accept him/her for who they are and you accepted me even though you know my bad personality. being with you is like healing me and starting all over again. yes you accepted me and that acceptance changed me into something, and someone better. thank you for being there at my ups and downs. thank you for listening to my sentiments (yeah do you still remember the day you stalked me to my house?). thank you for everything.

haein, always remember that i love you. no matter what happens, just etch it in your heart and hold onto it. this feeling is sincere. if i would be given the chance, if possible and if destined, i would like to marry you. hahaha funny, right? we are still young and we still have to go though alot. i do not know if this feelings would last up to that extent, but as long as the feelings are true, it will most likely to deepen and i know that what i am feeling for you is true. i love you haein. i miss you. go home sooner, okay? i'll wait for you.

haein:
you ugly yuta, you dont know how much i am moved by your words and your actions. even though i already said that there is no signal here (it is a lie), you still tried on contacting me. i love you. thank you and i am sorry. | backspace