072 • day 19 {4}

The bell rang signaling that classes was over and the lunch has started. Hongseok, after organizing his things, immediately went to the school canteen. He saw that Solbin was not there so he decided to take a seat and wait for her there.

While waiting, a guy grabbed the chair opposite to his and sat on it. It was Yuta.

"If you're here to create a mess, then don't. Your image will be ruined, and Haein will be disappointed to you." Hongseok said while leaning on the rest of the chair.

"I am not here to create a mess. I am here to arrange things between us." Yuta explained, still arguing with himself if he's doing the right thing. "I want to formally close the existing mess between us."

"Oh, so Haein already convinced you?" Hongseok said with a smile, looking forward into it. "I am glad you're now open for closure."

"Yes, I have also thought that my anger to you will do no good to me. And in fact, she belongs to our past already, I guess it is time to forgive and forget it. It is time for us to move on."

Without them knowing, Haein and Solbin were actually watching them from afar. Seeing the two shakehands and tap each others' backs, they assumed that the two has now come to an agreement.

"Finally..." Haein whispered with a smile plastered on her face. "Everything's in place now."