How you met / Heated moment

Hi I'm Hannah. Nice to meet you. I'll be doing preferences and requests.

Bye,

Hannah

P.S. Y/N (Your name)

....................................................

How you met

Derek : It was the end of the day at Beacon Hills Highschool. You heard the bell ring . *ringggggg* Everyone got up and started leaving you teacher said "Now hold on!" "I want every one to read 2 chapters of Dead or Alive . Monday I will be asking each and every one of you questions to see if you have been listening to me. You are all now diss missed". You were walking until you hear Lydia call you " Y/N Y/N wait up." You turned around and waited. "Hey Lydia." "Hey" she replied . "So I was wondering if you and the gang wanted to come over to my house." "Ummmmm i don't know yet." You replied . "Well it'll be fun and just think about it." "Sure I will"

When you left the building you saw Scott. He was talking to a really hot guy. When you walked past Scott you felt eyes on you. With your werewolf senses you heard Derek say "Who's that..... "Oh that's Y/N. Well I'm gonna talk to her. You were almost to you car when you heard footsteps. You turned around to see him. "Hey I'm Derek. And you must be Y/N." "Yeah how'd you know..." "Scott told me" "oh well it's nice to meet you Derek" and with That being said and done you guys exchanged numbers.

Stiles : you were walking in the park with your best friends Allison and Lydia . To be honest you had a crush on stiles but he didn't know you. At least you though he didn't. You and the girls were talking about (what every you want) when you saw stiles ! "OMG!" You stopped and he saw you and waved . You almost melted until you snapped back in reality . HE WAS WALKING TOWARDS YOU. "Hey what's up?" He said. "Oh nothing." "I'm stiles ." :) "Y/N" "I know we're in the same chemistry class"

"Haha" (awkwarddd..) "anyway I was just wondering would you like to go on a date with me?" (Of course you couldn't say no. I mean who would?) you said yes and on with the day.

Scott : you were new at Beacon Hills High School. Yes first day never kills right? Well anyway you were on you way to your first class. When you walked in Mrs.Blake greeted you and told you to sit next to a guy named Scott McCall . When you sat next to him he could tell you weren't human well you were half human. He looked at you and his eyes glowed deep red. (True alpha) when you looked at him your eyes turned deep red ( had to steal). He looked at you in shocked. Great another alpha. But he didn't know your back ground . You were Derek's cousin . You moved here because (Your reason). Derek offered you to stay with him peter and Cora. You agreed and here you are now. *Lunch time* . You sat alone hoping Scott wouldn't sit next to you and ask you questions but out of luck he did. "Your another alpha" "yeah so what." "But how?" "You know I just moved here ok. I had my own pack until tragic struck". Well let's start over "Hi I'm Scott. And you must be Y/N."

Peter : you walked into Derek's loft. You and Derek weren't a thing but y'all were best friends. You greeted Derek with a hug when you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around and flashed your red eyes. "Your an alpha" "And your a beta. "I'm peter and you are ..?" "Y/N".

Aiden : You were outside tanning. You heard a whistle and looked up. It was a really really got guy. "Hey babe you should come here" he said. "I'm busy can't you see?" "Well clear you time because I'd like to admire your body." "When your ready come and get it." You told him. "I'm ready anytime." "I'm Aiden and you are.?" "Y/N" " well Y/N you should call me." He came up to you and handed you his number. "If I have time" you teased.

Isaac : you were eating at your (F/R) . You saw one of your class mate here with a friend. He saw you and waved . "Hey Y/N" "hey stiles" you replied. You looked over again to see his cute friend looking at you. You smiled an looked away when he came over and said "hello I'm Isaac and you are ?" "Y/N." "Y/N I'd like to take you out on a date." "Let's say around 7:00 pm?" "Sure see you then".

.........................................................

Heated moment

Derek : you were training with Derek. You wore a sports bra and yoga pants. You've always known that turned on Derek. You were slammed to the ground plenty of time. You got tired of it one last slam your eyes were red. You let out a grow and so did Derek. "You wanna play hard ball hale two people can play at this game" "bring it" he said and you jumped on him and tackled him to the ground. You whispered in his ear " never underestimate me" and kissed his bottom lip. One kissed turned into a heated make out. ;)

Stiles : you were in stiles room. You sat on his bed while he was on his lap top. He was frustrated you could tell. So you did a little charm. You walked behind him and wrapped you arm around his body and layed your head on his shoulder. He notices you and layed his head on yours. "Stiles I know your frustrated just clam down." "I can't I'm worried what if we don't find them in time?" "We will I promise you" and with that you kissed him. He kissed back passionately . You guided him to the bed and pushed him down not breaking the kiss. He flipped you over and now he was on top of you. You pulled off his shirt and he took off yours ..... And you can imagine the rest.

Scott : Scott called you to ask if you wanted to go over to his house because mrs. McCall was working night shift again. When you said yes he said YAY! When you arrived you saw the living room was like a fort. You looked at Scott and smiled . "So you built a fort with movies and snacks?" "Yeah do you like it?" "Love it.!" You and Scott layed down and watched The Hunger Games : Catching Fire. During the movie it got boring until Scott kissed your neck and found your sweet spot. You moaned and told Scott what happens if your mom comes home? He smirked and you bit your lip. "It's ok she won't be home until tomorrow." With that you guys continued to kiss things got heated you took off your shirt and pulled his shirt off. You kissed his neck until he motioned you he wanted you pants off. You did so. You continued to kiss while unbuckling his pants he looked at you you could tell he was asking are you ready you nodded and let's just say it went down.

Peter : you walked down stairs to find peter and Derek talking. You sat down on the dest and waited until they were done. "Peter I'll be back in 30 minutes. Don't do anything keep your hands to yourself." Derek said. "No promises" . *Derek glares* . "Ok ok geez".

* Derek leaves *. "Did you get it?" "Yeah" you had the piece of paper between you two fingers. "How'd you get it?" "Something's weren't met for you to know." "Well this one is." "Again how did you?" You didn't answer didn't even make eye contact. He pulled your legs in between his body. He was becoming impatient he flashed his blue eyes knowing what you did he just wants you to tell him . "You know I don't like it when you ignore me." "And you know I don't like what you just did a few seconds ago" he lets out a scoff. next you do a little charm. You know what turns him on by putting your hands in his shirt and rub his abs. he lets out a little growl. You kiss his bottom lip teasing him. driving him insane. Then You put your hand on his leg rubbing it higher and higher making him grip the desk until his knuckles turn white. you let out a giggle and kissed his lips again this time slowly. "Now peter you and I both know you can keep your hand off me." you grab his hand and places it on your leg. "screw Derek!" He kisses you pulling your body close to him. You pulled off his shirt and he pulled off yours. He kissed your neck leaving love bits and he found your sweet spot. He pulled off your pants and you started to unbuckle his. You kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear. He took it to the bed and layed you in the bed never breaking the kiss. He asked you are you ready and you said yes. *baby grind on mee.* you guys of course used protection . And it didn't end until 4 rounds. Once you guys were done you and peter layed on the couch. Derek walked in "couch bed or desk." "Bed and desk" peter said with a smirk. Derek then went to go burn those things.

Aiden : you were at school next to your locker. You saw Aiden and he twin Ethan pass by. With your werewolf senses you heard Aiden talk to Ethan about wanting you to be his already. You gave him a smirk and walked up to him. You pinned him against a locker and whispered "do what you want with my body" and you teased him by rubbing up his leg to his abs. You knew by that he was turned on. Your lips connected while he picked you up and took you to the janitors closet. You were kissing down his neck leaving love bites . He let out a low growl and flipped you over he was now returning a favore. He grabbed you bum more like squeezed it you took off your shirt and he did the same. He pulled out a condom from his wallet and you can imagine the rest . ;)

Isaac : ...sorry I can imagine Isaac being dirty he's such a sweet guy.. But to be fair you and him had a heated make out session on your bed.