Asked on a date

Hellllo ! What's up?! HOW YA BEEN?! I'm good! Anyway I haven't been on in a while bc of school youtube vids and ect anyway enough said here we

Go

.........................................................

Asked first date

Derek : you were in the loft with of course the one and only Derek hale A.K.A sourwolf. You've been best friends since idek Pre - K. (Lame I know) but anyway you guys were having a movie night ..... "Y/N" "Yaaaas?" You said . "If I asked you on a date what would you say?" "I'd say yes" "ok so will you go on a date with me ???" "Yes my sourwolf". *continue movie night cuddling*

Scott: You were walking in school with Lydia and Allison. They've been your bffl since day one. They both knew you were an alpha but kept it a secret for the rest of the pack. You went up to your locker and found a note ... "Y/N will you go on a date with me this Saturday? - Scott McCall" of course you went up to him and said YAS.

Stiles - "hey Y/N!" "what's up stiles?" You said "Nothing much." "Oh that's nice" "Listen I wanna ask you something" "go on ". "I'm listening" you replied

"Will you go on a date with me?" "of course! How can I never say no?"

Peter - simple you me date Saturday night . I don't care if your busy . I'll be there at 7:30 and will that he walked away leaving you speechless and seeing that smirk on his face

Aiden: While you were standing next to your locker you heard the twins talking with your were wolf senses . "What if she rejects me?!" "She wontttt and you'll never know if you don't ask!" Ethan said annoyed . "But I'm scared!!!!" he whined . "Not my problem" that's when you walked up to him and said "Saturday night 8:00 don't be late" with a little kiss on the CORNER of his lips.

"You missed" he said "nope I didnt" with a smile you left.

Isaac: You were at a lacrosse game . Isaac was now being put out on the field . Untilllll he whispered something to the coach and he agreed. Next thing you know there were 9 boys / 3 girls standing on the field with signs .. Isaac - Y/N, Scott - will, Stiles - you, Danny - go Jackson - out, Aiden - on, Ethan - a, Allison - date, Lyida - With, Kira - Me, Derek - ?. You ran out to the field saying yes.