Chapter 1

Lauren's POV:
My mom helped me pack my things for earth, I wasn't ready to leave my fairy friends,but mom said that i might find new friends there on earth. As soon as we were done i took my stuff and hid my wings.

It took me days to arrive on earth, i was tired, but then i finally arrived! I looked around and saw my name on a box with a red stick miss Lauren pixiel, wow, earth is So magical! I went inside my house and arranged my stuff in my house.

After, i walked around the back of the house, and decided to grow some plants, i used my hands to make some plants, as they grew i got hungry, i took some money and went to find a food place.

Then, I found a place called Dunken Doughnuts, i went inside and saw circles with a hole in the middle. I bought 3 doughnuts that was covered in pink, then i went home to eat it, I went upstairs to my room, and as i bit it, it tasted like, it was a dream!

Then, i heard something outside my door,

*ding dong*

I went downstairs and opened the door, then I saw and old lady holding circles that had Little circles everywhere,

"Hello darling, my name is mrs Gretchen, but everybody calls me, Grandma Gretchen."

"Hello Grandma Gretchen, my name is Lauren pixiel"

"Well Lauren, i baked you some cookies, and there fresh out if the oven!"

"Thank you!"

I took the plate of cookies and waved goodbye to grandma Gretchen, i went back upstairs and paired the doughnuts with some cookies, the cookies were absolutely amazing! After i ate i got a text from my mom.

Mom- darling, you have to go to Arlington, school, university
Me- why?
Mom- that's why i sent you to earth my dear, your gonna go there and go to a place inside called cashier,w then tell them that your 3rd year college,
Me- what's a cashier?
Mom- there's a sign Darling, then after you tell them that your 3rd year college you must give them $1,257.00
Me- WERE DO I FIND THAT!?!?
Mom- i hid that inside your house, it's inside the dresser
Me- ok

After my text with mom, I looked inside the dresser and found the money, I went outside and saw Grandma Gretchen putting water on her plants, i waved hi and she waved back, i spent almost 1 hour walking to that Arlington, school, university.

Then I finally found it. I went inside and was finding the word "cashier" then I found the sign. But, there was a long line with other people. I waited, and waited, and still waited. Finally it was me!

"Good afternoon miss what year are you?"

"Uhmmmm 3rd year college?"

"Ok miss classes strat monday morning and you must be here before 7:30am, here's your uniform and your books and notebooks and pens"

I took the stuff he gave me

"And by the way miss your classroom number is room 207, and can i please have your name?"

"My name is Lauren, Lauren pixiel"

"Thank you miss your payment?"

I gave him the money and he told me I could leave. When i got outside i sat down and was looking really tired, then a girl saw me, then went to me.

"Hi my name is Chanel Gretchen"

"Hi my name is Lauren pixiel, Wait, is your grandma, grandma Gretchen?"

"Yeah! Why?"

"I live next door!"

"Really!?!? We should be friends! Common i have car and i'll drive you home"

I went inside the car, and sat next to her in front, she gave me her number so we could chat, and actually she is also 3rd year college! She said that, we'll go to school together! We laughed while talking, we had so much fun! But the ride was only 30 minutes.

We got home and I thanked Chanel for giving me a ride. I went inside and put my uniform inside the dresser, I put my books, notebooks and pens inside my bag. And the design of my bag was Shimmy, my pet unicorn! After putting my stuff away, i texted Chanel.

We texted for hours and actually, I didn't have this fun with a friend in my life before, i'm so so happy to have a friend like Chanel, i told her thank you, then she asked why,

Me- thank you for being my first friend and for being there for me
Chanel- you don't have to thank me, i just wanted to see you smile!
Me- :)
Chanel- knock knock
Me- who's there?
Chanel- I don't know? You should check it out
Me- HAHAHHA!!!
Chanel- I'm trying not to laugh because my grandma is sleeping.....
Me- ok i'll try not to laugh with you.
Chanel- Hahaha ok

Chanel's POV:
When Lauren told the most funniest joke i bursted,

"Chanel?"

"........."

I tried to keep silent. I think grandma Gretchen is back to sleep, well, after that, I told Lauren what happened, but, both of us just laughed. I asked her if she wanted to go the mall, she said she didn't have money, it's my treat, then, she finally agreed.

After the topic about shopping, we were back at the joking topics. I sent her a pic of me when i was little but, it was never sent. :( but no worries i still made funny jokes, and she still laughed about them!

I looked at the time on my phone, and I can't believe we were texting fir hours! It's already 1:44 am!!!! Well it's not a school day tommorow so maybe we can chat a little more longer.

We did a video call for like 38 minutes and we had so much fun! But i was getting a little sleepy so i told her that I'm going to get a little rest. She agreed and told me that she's pretty tired too, we said goodnight and both of us went offline.

Lauren's POV:
Chanel went offline and i got a message from my mom,

Mom- darling, what are you doing? Its 3:45 am!
Me- but we don't have school!
Mom- well i need to go back to being Queen, goodnight Lauren
Me- Goodnight mom......

Well i am pretty sleepy so yeah, GOODNIGHT! ;)

-------- hello guys!!! I'm gonna put some effort into this story! I hope you guys will give me support along the way and maybe give me some ideas on the next chapter so we can get this story to 20 chapters or even more!!! And thank you for all your support on my last short story called "bestfriend to boyfriend (Laurex)" i hope you tell some of your Laurex friends about this story and to give me support!!! THANK YOUUUU!!!