Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

Beep... Beep.... Beep.... Beep

I woke up then realized today was actually Monday!! I showered and ate breakfast brushed my teeth as fast as I could even with magic! But when I got out......  The buss already left....  I sat down the sidewalk and texted Chanel she told me she would sleep at Alex's house so I knew she had her car.

Lauren- hey can you pick me up I       missed the buss...

Chanel - sure girl see you soon!

I waited for 5 minutes then Chanel showed up. I got in the front seat and saw Alex in the back.

"Hey Lauren!"

Alex said. I tried not to smile too much.

"Hey Alex"

It wasn't so awkward the way to school because Chanel's phone was connected to her car and we sang to Disney music all the way to school 😂

We arrived at school and luckily when we got in there was still 2 minutes until the bell rang. We went to our classes then at lunch we met at the cafeteria. We sat at a table and took out our lunches

"Wait a minute...  "

As I was laughing about what Alex experienced on his last period I realized I forgot my lunch at home! Chanel realized something was wrong so she asked me

"Anything aright? "

"I forgot my lunch at home"

Alex got up then said

"I'll buy you lunch! Come on! "

Chanel made me stand up then I walked with Alex to buy lunch. There were so many choices!

"So..... Did you pick anything? "

Alex had already chosen a burger and I was still there admiring these foods I never saw at home. At home I would usually eat The Unicorn's special soup with the fairy's  Enchanted rainbow chip cookies but here in earth there were these things called pizza and Tacos.

"Lauren? "

"Oh!  I'll have the uhhhh... Fried chicken? "

"Ok cool I'll pay and you can go to Chanel"

I had no Idea what a Fried chicken was, it didn't look like a chicken it looked more like a ping pong stick thing...

"Oooo, fries chicken! "

I saw Chanel's lunch and it also looked weird, it was wrapped in this silver  paper and it was white with meet inside it.

"Where did you get that? "

I asked.

"It a burrito from chipotle"

Say what now?

"I never heard of Chipotle"

Alex just came back with his burger (that's what he called it) and Chanel told him

"Alex, maybe you should take Lauren to chipotle, she said she never heard of it before"

"Sure we could go next Saturday "

I was confused.

"What about you Chanel? "

"I promise my Grandma I'd help her on Saturday "

So it was a date, I thought only me and Alex ❤

Alex's POV

I'm so excited for chipotle day with Lauren! I get to hangout out with her and get to know her even more. I just hope it won't be awkward just like the first time we met.

RING*

"That's the bell, see you guys later then? "

"Sure"

"Ok bye"

The three of us will hangout later at the end of class. But since me and Lauren are going to chipotle on Saturday, I can't stop thinking about it!

I get to class and I see Roi my other best friend  since kinder. History is the only subject we have together. I sit down next to him and he can tell something Is on my mind.

"You look a bit more happy today Alex, "

"me and Lauren are going to chipotle on Saturday. "

He knows Lauren because they have the same class in science and Lauren says they get along and that their lab partners.

"So it's a date? "

"What!?  pfft of course not, it's just eating with each other in a restaurant"

"Exactly dude, a DATE"

It was silence for a moment. Then w u realized the teacher was standing in front of us.

"Alex and Roi....  Detention both of you"

______________________________________
Hey ❤ to make it up for you waiting for the next chapter, I wrote chapter 4 as soon as possible for you guys! I'll try to write chapter 5 as soon as possible but for now I'm just gonna sleep for a while and I promise I won't randomly stop writing this story for a year ❤😂 thank you all so much for reading this and thanks for making my first story/book reach 2.64k views!!!