Chapter 2

Lauren's POV:
I wake up to see my phone buzzing,

3 missed calls from chanel....

Oh my gosh, i forgot that Chanel was actually going to take me shopping! (:o i took a shower and put on my unicorn crop top and my black short skirt, i saw Chanel's car outside my house. I rushed downstairs and went outside.

"What took you so long?"

"Overslept"

I got inside and we went to the mall.when we got there Chanel took me inside and it was really cold, then she took me to an "Elevator" it was a huge box, when we got inside, there were button next to the door, then, Chanel pressed the button that had the number 3, and it glowed!!!

We went inside a shop and Chanel picked me and outfit, i put them on and chanel said it looked great!

My outfit that Chanel picked for me

She bought the clothes for me, i thanked her, after, we went to buy something they call
"Ice Cream" Chanel said that it's really yummy and cold..... We arrived at a place called the freezy ice cream shop, we went inside and Chanel told me to pick any flavor.

I chose the one that was color pink, and she chose the white one, she called it "vanilla" and called mine "strawberry" she gave me the ice cream, I didn't know what to do but I decided to follow Chanel. She payed $10 and licked the ice cream.

I also licked the ice cream and it was really good! I took a bite and my teeth hurt so bad when i bit the ice cream. Chanel laughed, and I laughed too. I saw a place called an Arcade, we went inside and saw a box and inside were unicorn teddy bears.

"Chanel! How do I get that!"

"Like this"

The put a coin inside a hole and moved the stick around, she pressed the button but it didn't get the unicorn, i understand now, i put a coin too and did the same thing but used magic when the hand thing touched my toy.

Chanel was shocked and I got a unicorn toy! She said that she wanted one but she wanted the yellow thing called pikachu, i did the same thing as i did with the unicorn one and i got her a pikachu.

Chanel's POV:
I can't believe Lauren got a prize from the claw machine! I finally got a pikachu from the claw machine!!! He played other games and she kept on winning, we got 1,135 tickets!!!
But we planned to save our tickets.

After games I thought of riding bumper cars! Actually Lauren was having the best time of her life! And also did I!!! After bumper cars we rested for only a couple of minutes.

"So, what do you wanna do next?"

"I don't know......"

Me and Lauren a thinked on what to do next.....

"Maybe let's go home"

"But, Lauren.... We were having so much fun!"

We went outside, We went to the car and We were about to go home,

"Wait! Let's go to Jollibee! Their spaghetti are Amazing!"

She agreed and we went to Jollibee, since we were kinda in a little hurry, we went to drive through,

"Hello mam, welcome to Jollibee, what would you like tonight?"

"Uhhh... We'll have two spaghettis and two large fries"

"Ok mam"

We went to the next window and took our food, After we parked, we ate and Lauren said that it was Really good! After eating our spaghetti and large fries, we went home.
It took us 24 minutes to arrive at home. Lauren said that she had the best time of her life! Maybe, we'll go to the mall again.

Lauren's POV:
I went back inside my house and changed into my fuzzy bear bear pajamas, as i was about to close my eyes, i heard a text message. I thought it was Chanel, but, it was my mom.

Mom- hello Sweetie, how was your day?
Me- it was great! Me and Chanel went to a place called Arcade! And we did a thing called bumper cars! It was really fun
Mom- you know dear, when I was your age, me and Chanel's mom, were Best Friends
Me- really!?
Mom- yeah.... We had the time of our lives, but, I graduated college and we never saw each other again...........
Me- why don't you see each other?
Mom- I can't, I'm queen, and if the Queen leaves fairyland every fairy here will die.

I was shocked, if i was going to be the next Queen...... I'll never get to see Chanel again...
I cried so hard and I didn't even listen to the texts my mom sent. I cried until I........
Slept.......

But i woke up at 5:25am, I didn't felt sleepy, but I, kinda felt hungry. I went downstairs to find some food, i opened the fridge and saw the leftover pizza that me and Chanel ate after bumper cars.

I took one slice and put it inside the microwave, i put the timer for 1 minute. After it heated, I paired it with a glass of Milk, yuuuuummmmmmyyyyyyyyy.......... After the yummy snack, i watched some TV and literally just fell asleep..... Again....

*Ding Dong*

i wake up 1:46pm and heard that bell rang, I opened the door and saw Chanel looking at me, she looked like she was trying not to laugh.... Then she bursted out laughing at me.

"Look at you!"

I ran to the bathroom upstairs and magic myself, after, i looked like i was a brand new Barbie fresh out of the box. I went downstairs and Chanel took me to a place called "Park" it had this thing called "slide" and a nother thing called "swing" and "monkey bars"

First me and Chanel played on the monkey bars, then, the swing, and my favorite, the slide! You go up a ladder and when you get to the top you sit down and push yourself, and you go down! HAHAHAHAH!!! It's so fun!

Then Chanel told me to try a "corn Dog" i took it, and took a bite. Actually we kinda ate like, 10 corn dogs! We had fun and we realized that tomorrow is the first day of school, we were excited to go together.

So we went home early. Well like 9:47pm, that's early. I set my alarm to 5:20am so that i can get ready, we go to school at 7:00am. After I set my timer, I changed into my pajamas the brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

----------HELLOOOOOO!!!!!! Sorry for  waiting so so long for chapter 2 :( it took me so long to wait for the internet connection. Well i hope you like chapter two!!!! And i hope your exited to read the next chapter, wich is all about the first day of school for our Princess, Lauren :)