Chapter 4

Once I got to Jason's I knocked being the polite person I was. However I then remembered it was Jason so I just busted in the door.

"What the hell Adam I was coming!" He said laughing

"You weren't fast enough." I said with a grin and handed him his bag of food.

He smiled and walked into the living room I trailed behind him. And sat my bag down on the coffee table.

"I'll be back in have to take a leak."

He nodded and turned on the TV and went to search for a movie to watch. I rolled my eyes walking to the bathroom getting distracted by the pictures on the wall. A lot of them consisted of Jason as a child since he was the only kid his parents had.

I finished in the bathroom and walked back to find Jason completely immersed in the movie. I'm not really sure what movie it was all I knew was that it involved space. I wasn't surprised since Jason had been obsessed with space since middle school. Hell he wanted to be an astronaut he even went to space camp twice.

I sat down beside him and started eating while watching the movie. Honestly I didn't find it appealing at all but Jason seemed to enjoy it so I didn't say anything. By the end of the movie Jason had fell asleep. I rolled my eyes and picked him up carrying him to his room like I had done many times before. Once he was in bed I picked up the mess grabbed my phone and keys and I left and walked back to my house.

"I need a car." I muttered to myself as I continued walking.

I yawned starting to get tired as I unlocked the house and went in. I sighed and emptied the bag I had use to get rid of the girl and put all the stuff back where it belonged.

"Hopefully I won't have to do that again." I said getting in bed falling asleep seconds after my head hit the pillow