•one•

annie pov

I was warm under my covers, nervous about going to LA. All of a sudden I was freezing cold and I curled up in a ball.
"Time to get up girly!" My mom yelled playfully. I looked up into the camera and sighed. She then walked out to wake up Hayley.

My phone lit up with a text from Kenzie.

Kenzie 💓 • "I can't wait to see you! I have someone I want you to meet I bet you'll love him!"

She was talking about her boyfriend, Hayden S.

Annie ✨ • "haha can't wait im leaving now text you later."

She always talked about him and I was getting tired of it. But Kenzie was one of my best friends so I can't say anything.
I threw on my Nike jacket over a tank top and put on some leggings.
"Come on Annie your stuff is in the car!"
I sighed and ran to the car to sit next to Hayley, holding the picture of Caleb in the shiny silver picture frame. I wish he could actually be here to come with us .

after the flight

We landed in LA. I saw Kenzie and ran up to hug her. I noticed Hayden sitting on a bench. He looked up sharply when he saw us hugging. He smiled at me and got up, putting his phone in his pocket.

"This is Hayden! My babyyy!" She embraced him in a hug and they kissed.

I felt jealous. Hayden just felt different. His eyes. His smile. His everything. But I shook it off. I mean, I just met him. I went back to my parents, feeling down but still wearing a smile.

"Okay I know this is sudden, but tomorrow you have singing lessons with Hayden."

You have to be kidding me.  We went to the hotel and got two rooms. One for me and Hay (in this story, they are a bit older) and one for our parents. We walked into our room and got settled in.

Mommy ❤ • "Why don't you invite some friends over ! For a sleepover or something."

Annie🌎💓 • "I guess."

I decided I would invite Hayden, since we should get to know each other.

hour later

I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Hayden. He looked so cute I couldn't help but stare.

hayden pov

Annie opened the door for me and smiled. We stood there for a minute, looking into each other's eyes. I smiled and she snapped back to reality it seemed.

"Oh, come in!" She laughed, blushing.
We sat for a while and talked.

There was something about Annie. I don't know what it is, but I think I'm catching feelings... I can't though. I have Kenzie.

AYEEE FIRST CHAPTER! Like it!?? Will Hayden figure out if he really likes Annie?? 🤷🏽‍♀️ will Annie catch feelings for another guy if Hayden waits too long? 😬🤷🏽‍♀️😉