•five•

sorry if this is bad but you guys were begging for more thanks btw :)

Annie POV
That night Hayden slept over at our house. I was so excited, but no one knew the news yet. It was really late, so Hayden and I rushed to my room and jumped in bed, laughing.

"I missed you so much Annie." Hayden said, putting his arms around me. I smiled at him, admiring how perfect he was.

We lay there for a while, staring into each other's eyes. Hayden pulled me closer, and I felt his soft lips against mine. I couldn't help but smile. He meant the world to me and nothing would change that.

We slowly drifted off to sleep, my hand on his chest , him pulling me close.

Hayden POV

The alarm went off. I noticed Annie was still asleep. She is so cute. I softly shook her awake and I saw a smile spread across her face.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I said to her which made her smile grow more. We slowly got up and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Goodmorning love birds.." Hayley giggled. Annie gave her a look and we all started laughing.

"What was that?" Mrs.Katie asked.
"Nothing mom." Annie smiled with her beautiful smile. Annie's parents then left to do some shopping and it was just Annie, Hayley, and I.

I wrapped my arms around Annie's waist and kissed her cheek. I can't believe I am lucky enough to be her boyfriend.

Annie's POV

I grabbed Hayden's hand from my waist and ran with him to get our bathing suits on because I wanted to go swimming behind our house. We got changed and sprinted downstairs and outside. Hayden picked me up from behind and ran to the water.

"Hayden no don't!" I yelled as jumped in the water, with me in his arms. He laughed and I playfully pushed him, swimming away, but he grabbed me and pulled me close. He kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear.

"I love you Annie."

SORRY IF THAT WAS BAD ITS LATE AND IM TIRED BUT FINALLY AN UPDATE MONTHS LATER COMMENT SUGGESTIONS SORRY OT WAS SHORT BYE LOVES UPDATES SOON ❤️😏