•two•

annie pov

Hayden was so funny and adorable. I really like him, but he probably doesn't feel the same. We lay down in the bed, tired and just on our phones. Hayley wanted to lay alone so we were together. I went to the bathroom changed into some comfy shorts and a crop top. I walked out of the restroom and Hayden checked me out.

I blushed .

"Wow...." he whispered
He was shirtless and laying in bed. I went over and got on the other side.

"Hay it's cold can you turn off the fan.."
I said quietly, falling asleep but not quite.

She groaned and didn't move.

"I can help."
Hayden whispered, saying as he got closer wrapping his arms around me. It felt so wrong and right at the same time.

"Hayden."
"Yes?" I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.
"I.."

I drifted off to sleep. Even though I was asleep I felt the kiss on the back of my neck.

morning

I saw Hayden's phone blowing up with texts from Kenzie.
They said things like "Where are you? We were supposed to hang out baby     ☹️it was our special night"
I shook Hayden awake. He just held me tighter. I then rolled out of bed and he woke up.

"Hayden why?"
"I don't know."
I just sighed and ordered room service in the kitchen. I could hear him on the phone with Kenzie, she was yelling asking where he was, and who he was with. I heard him lying, saying he was at a friends. Wow...

"Hayden I'm so done with you! It's over!" I heard her yell through the phone. She hung up. I quickly ran into the room and saw him. Crying. He was just looking out the window. I went up behind him and hugged him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"It'll be ok. She isn't worth your tears. You're so sweet and funny and ho-"
I stopped myself. I saw him smiling and blushing. He pulled away from the hug and turned to face me. He brushed the hair out of my face.

"Annie.." he started to come closer.

ding dong

We both jumped and exchanged a smile. I ran to go get the room service.
"Thank you!" I said as I payed the person delivering our food.

Hayley ran to get her food and went back to her bed. Hayden and I sat and ate together. We finished and got ready for the singing lessons.

after lessons, haydens pov

I think I do like Annie. We were walking together back to the hotel when we saw Kenzie. She ran up to hug Annie and then pulled her aside. She whispered something to Annie, but I couldn't hear. Annie looked scared though. Kenzie waved and walked away.

She was quiet for the rest of the walk and stayed distant.

Her parents went into there room, one floor below ours . When we were alone I stopped Annie.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing." She said, she seemed mad but upset. I was staying at Annie's the whole time she was here. 6 more days.

This night was different. We didn't talk. She slept on the couch in the other room.

"What's wrong with Annie?" Hayley asked. "I don't know." I responded.

I was drifting off the sleep, when I heart a light cry.

ooooo what did Kenzie say?? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ hope you enjoyed the chapterrr