•three•

still hayden

I got up quickly and saw Annie crying.

"Annie!" I said as I went over to her, trying to hug her but she pushed me away.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I'm not doing the video."
She said, looking away from me.
Tears started streaming down my face. I wasn't letting her leave. I need her.
"No.. Annie.. why.." I said between cries.

"Kenzie told me everything." She said quietly.

annie pov

I know Hayden doesn't like me. He is just pretending for the video. He doesn't care about me.
Kenzie's words circled in my head.
(sorry she is the antagonist rn but she is just jealous and mad she won't be for the whole story)
just leave no one wants you here. Hayden doesn't like you. He is pretending. It's all fake, welcome to LA. 
I broke down in tears. My mom said she would take me home tomorrow and Hay and daddy will have a little vacation.

I looked at Hayden and he wiped the tears off my face.
"Annie. I'll miss you so much. We just met but I know I need you..."

"My mom already bought the tickets."

I checked my phone. Texts from Brennan and Katie, excited to see me.
"Who's Brennan?" Hayden said, seeing the heart emojis we were sending.
"No one." I still have feelings for Brennan but Hayden is different.

Hayden looked down, obviously upset.

"I'm sorry I thought we had something." He said getting up. I got up quickly and put my hand on his shoulder stopping him.

"Hayden.."
"What?"
"We do."
I saw him smile a little.
He turned around and put a hand on my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me. It was the best thing ever.

next morning

I woke up , cuddling Hayden. Then I realized. I looked at the time and I had an hour. I shook Hayden awake, tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"Hayden!"
He slowly opened his eyes and he realized too.
"No..no..."
We got up and got dressed.
He got up and went to the bathroom and his phone lit up.

Kenzie.

Kenzie💔🌎 • "I miss you too.. I'll see you tonight baby can't wait.😍"

wow...
Hayden walked out and I was done. I stopped crying I was just mad now.

"So since I'm leaving you can just go back to her? I can't believe you or that I actually wanted to be with you. Well you can have her . Bye Hayden ."

He stood there trying to fix things, but I ignored him. I picked up Hayley and grabbed my suitcase and ran. I was downstairs about to get in the car with my mom. I hugged Hay and daddy tight. They went up the there room. I was about to get in the car. Hayden put his hand on my shoulder.

"Annie.."
"Bye."

He slipped me a paper, but I didn't open it until I got in the car.

SHOOK HOPE YOU ENJOYED DONT HATE ME