six.

Day 4/31
YURAS POV

"Good morning~" I cooed as Jungkook walked downstairs
"What you cooking? Smells good"
"Food." I simply said. I could feel him pout behind  my back.
Smiling softy, I quickly finished up plating the food before setting it on the table.
"TA DAA~~" I yelled throwing my hands up in the air.
I did some poses acting like a won a huge awards. Jungkook chuckled at my actions making me lightly blush.
"OKAY! Hurry up boi, we gotta go to school" I said.
"AY AY CAPTAIN!" Jungkook yelled
"I CANT HEAR YOU!"
"AY TO THE FUCKING AY CAPTAIN!" He yelled even loader
"Goodness, wheres your mother..?"
>>>>>>>>>>

We arrived at school laughing and talking bout some shit.
"I-I have to go now bye bye!" He said dashing off
"BUT WE HAVE THE SAME CLA-" before I could finish, he was already out of my sight
"-sigh, stupid" I said pouting
I grabbed all my stuff and went to class. I searched around and Jungkook was no where to be found. I slouched on my chair and placed my head down. Soon after, the teacher came in. Where is Jungkook..?
"OKAY! WHERE THE HELL IS CHANGKOOK!" The teacher yelled making the students laugh.
The teacher rolled her eyes and slammed her book down
"This motherfooker.."
Yes, we have a cool teacher. Jelly?
"YURA! go find him. I know you have some idea of where he is" I rolled my eyes and got up.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"JUNGKOOK?!" I softy yelled.
Where is he?! I've been searching for him for 15 minutes. I suddenly had the need to use the restroom. I walked to the ladies room and did my business.
I washed my hands and went out softy bumping into a nerdy girl
"OH! I'm so sorry! Let me help" I said picking up her books.
"I-its okay! S-someone told me t-that you need to m-meet them a the b-back of the s-school" she stuttered looking down playing with her fingers.
The first thing I thought was Jungkook. HE PROBABLY WANTS ME TO MEET HIM! maybe he was planning a surprise the whole time! Maybe he is gonna confe-.. The hell are you thinking Yura.
Shaking out the thought, I smiled to the girl in front of me.
"Oh! Thank you!" I smiled walking away
"please be safe" she mumbled load enough for me to hear
Please be safe? What does she mean?
I walked to the back of the school expecting Jungkook.
"JUNG-"
I suddenly stopped and froze in spot. Their they were. The five 'queenkas' of the school. Their faces were caked with makeup, skirts that were pulled up to high, blouses not even bottomed up properly leaving out 5 bottoms exposing there non existing chest.
I cringed as I walked up to them
"So you called m-"
Right away, a punch had made contact with my beautiful cheek.
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HANGING WITH MY MAN! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"
I looked up to see the girl at the cafe with Jungkook.
"Your man?" I asked confused angrily wiping the spot she hit.
"YESH!"
I cringed at her voice. Got why so fake?
She grabbed me by the collar looking straight into my eyes
"Do you even know who your messing with?"
"Bitch please, are you new here? I never seen you around tbh" I said honestly. Who is this girl anyways?
"NO! I AM NOT NEW! GET HER GUYS!" She yelled in my ear.
"You sound like a crazy pig" I mumbled
4 buff guys than came out of literally no where. Two of them held my arms while the others beat me. Punches, kicks, and throws were directly sent to me.
This went on for 6 minutes. I was tired. My vision was blurry. I could see the girl who is Jungkooks 'girlfriend' smiling.
I used my very last bit of energy to send the guys holding me back. I elbowed their stomachs. It was somewhat soft. I took the guys in front of me by the heads and slammed them together. I saw the girl run away with a frighten face. I checked in the dudes who were groaning on the ground.
But something caught my eye. One of them had their shirt slightly lifted up. I lifted it up more and noticed that he had padded fake abs. I checked the arms and saw they had padded biceps. All of them did
"BWAHHH!" I laughed loudly
"YOU GUYS USE PADDED STUFF TO MAKE YOU LOOK STRONG?!"
"LOOK AT YOU EVE STUFFING YOU CHEST WITH TOILET PAPER, WHAT ARE YOU GURLS?!"
Although I was in pain, this is really funny. I walked away wiping the blood off my corner of my mouth. How funny.
I ran to the balcony and sat myself down. Tears started welling up my eyes. My heart started hurting. The memory of my dad beating me flashed. Each time he did it was flowing back.
Jungkook, where are you?

JUNGKOOK's POV

"I did it!" Eunha said running into me with open arms
"What did you do?"
"I taught that girl who your doing a bet with have a piece of my mind"
"And?"
"I got these 4 'buff' guys to beat her. It was so funny!!" She laughed
My heart stung a bit. This isn't the first time she was beaten. She was beaten by her own father. She was such a strong girl. She was always a giver, never a receiver. She always puts her loved ones before her. she was always happy, and never showed her sad feelings.
I shook off the harsh feeling. She's useless, she is just a bet, you have no feelings toward her, she's nothing..
"G-good job babe. She deserves it, continue what your doing okay?" I smirked
"It's a pleasure baby" she smirked back.
"So, when are you gonna 'confess' ?"
" idk, maybe today?" I said putting my arm around her while walking out of school
"Your fast"
"She's a easy girl tbh"
Eunha smiled and dragged me somewhere
"Mall?"
I sighed
"Okay but only because you did good today"

To be honest, Yura is not a easy girl. She rejected everyone who confessed to her. Correct me if I'm working but she never been love. She's a tough girl. But, behind that tough mask, she is a delicate girl.
Everytime I think of Yura, my heart gets soft, knowing that she's hurt makes me break
..why I'm I acting like I love her?shes useless to me now, she's a nobody..I don't love her, I only love Eunha..right?

Once I get back to my senses and all of this drama is over, would you let me come back?