nine

NO ONE'S POV

the sounds of ambulance sirens filled the air. Students surrounded the gate as people came rushing in the school.

BAM! BAM! BAM!
The police kicked the girls bathroom door opened and ran inside searching for a girl.

"SHES OVER HERE!!"
They carried her out of the bathroom giving her an oxygen mask. Gasps were heard and everyone gotten louder

"OMG! IS THAT YURA?"

" serves her right. Haha~!"

"Her looks terrible! Who did this?"

His eyes glared at the lifeless girl with sadness and anger in the distance. For some reason, he felt broken seeing her at this state. He wanted to run after her, hug her tight and pray that she'll be alright. But..

no.

He just walked away with a cold poker face with a cheerful girl clinging on to his arm.

YURAS POV

I was now being saved.. After hours of lying in the bathroom, I'm finally saved..I weakly opened my eyes and let out a soft smile. The feeling of wanting to sleep took over me

"NO! STAY AWAKE YURA!! DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES!!"

"COME ON! YOUR STRONG YURA!!"

I looked up with my tried eyes to see them yelling at me right keep strong..I'm sorry...
And closed my eyes again before black dots filled my blurry vision

>>>>>>>>>

NO ONES POV

Yura was rushed to the hospital. She was in terrible condition and the doctors had to work quick before her heart stops working.

"YURA!!" Youngjae screamed running towards the emergency room.
"I'm sorry sir but you can't come in" the nurse said patting his shoulder as his knees fell to the ground.

"She'll be alright Youngjae, she'll be alright" Mina whispered softy hugging him tightly trying her very hardest not to cry.
Other patients who walked by looked at them with pity seeing the young couple so broken.

HOSEOK'S POV

Yura's body was being dragged away. My heart clenched seeing her at a weak lifeless state. What happened Yura? I looked beside me staring at Jin with anger and sadness.

"Who did this to her?" I mumbled as tears filled my eyes. Yura wasn't no ordinary girl. She was special and took place somewhere deep in my heart. Yes, I liked her ever since I've seen her. I'll tell the rest if the story one day..

Jin shook his head looking down while his hands were in a tight fist.

"hahahhaha~ OMG! She deserves it. What a sult. hehe" I swung my heard towards my other side to see a group of plastic ass girls giggling away. They must know something. I motioned Jin Hyung about the girls and we walked over to them.

"OMO!OMO! Their coming~~~!!" One of the girls whispered slapping another's arm lightly.

"Hello ladies, I'm sorry for interrupting but do you know what happened to Yura?" Jin said winking. They giggled and they looked at each other blushing.