twelve

I got out of the hospital happy as ever. With jungkook by my side I felt as f I could do so much more. It was already the evening almost falling to dusk.

"let's go get some ice cream to celebrate!" Jungkook smiled. I nodded smiling with him and we both went to a ice cream shop near by. We were hand in hand giggling all the way there.

I felt at ease, it was as if everything was perfect. We arrived at the shop and ordered our favourite flavours. Jungkook payed no matter how much I whined, it was all Gucci tho.

"What shoes does a pedo wear?" I asked Jungkook already laughing. He stared at me ready to kill me.

"don't say i-" he was about to protest but I cut him off

"White vans" I snorted. Jungkook was ready to tackle me. "YOUR JOKES ARE SHIT YURA" he yelled while putting our ice creams to the side and tackling me to the ground. He started to tickle me, this hoe knows what I hate.

"I S-SWEAR I WIL KI-KILL YOU AFTER T-T-THIS" I laughed attempting to push him away. Jungkook than pinned both my hands above my head, he was looking start into my eyes.

"What kind of drugs you on boo boo?" I asked a little nervous. His eyes were a beautiful dark brown, I wanted to drown in them. I began to blush when he leaned in.

"Y-yah, what are you d-" he cut me off by crashing his lips into mine. My eyes widen in disbelief but soon kissed back. Jungkook let go of my hands and I wrapped them around his neck. He picked me up and wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my legs around his. I felt him smile through the kiss. The moment was perfect. The sun was beginning to fall and the moon was beginning to rise. Faint stars were forming in the sky and the orange and pink in the sky were starting to fade away.

Jungkook placed me back down and stared in my eyes once more, his arms still around my waist. My heart was beating at a fast paste, my cheeks were already heated.

"Yura..All this time I was looking in front of me to try to catch the girl I wanted, all this time I was searching for the perfect girl. I regret not looking back because the perfect girl was standing right behind me, watching me do what was wrong, watched me neglect her and do no good. And that girl is you Yura. I love you and I don't understand why I haven't noticed before. I know what I did was wrong and disgusting but if you were to give me a chance I'll be more than grateful. I promise you to give you what you deserve, treat you like a princess, love and care fore you, I promise to make you happy every moment in your life until our last breath. Choi Yura, would you make me the happiness man on the earth and be my girlfriend?"

I stared at him shocked, tears were runnning down my soft pink cheeks. The moment I always dreamed of was actually happening. I wiped my tears and presented him with a long passionate kiss

"It's a yes" I mumbled. He picked me up swinging me around in his arms.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed smacking his chest. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" Jungkook screamed. He put me down crashing his lips on mine once more "it's time to stop kook" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

Out of nowhere we heard a "YOU GET IT" we looked back to see a guy dabbing as he left he scene. "That was special" Jungkook whispered. I smiled up at his face glowing in the dark, I nodded my head and snuggled my face into his chest.

"Thank you" I said hugging him tight.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We arrived at Jungkook's house since it was the closest. I plopped down on his soft bed and rolled under the sheets.

"Ahh~ I missed this so much" I sighed. Just than Jungkook's phone began to ring. He picked it up and out it on speaker for me to hear.

"Congratulations Jeon Jungkook! You'll be debuting in 1 month from now!" The voice over the phone spoke. I looked at Jungkook with excitement, his face was beaming.

"Really?! Thank you so much!" He answered back

"We'll be sending you the schedule over messages, you'll be very busy this month mr. Jeon"

They chatted a bit more and ended the call. I quickly hugged Jungkook

"YOU HEAR THAT JUNGKOOK?! YOU'LL BE DEBUTING!!" I yelled. I looked up to see his face, disappointment was what appeared on his face. "Why so sad boo boo?" I said placing a hand on his cheek

"Because I'll be debuting, I would have to be away from you..it will eventually not work out and we'll have to split." I stared at him in shock but a smile soon creeped up.

"We Love each other right?" I asked earning a nod from him. "Than we will have to fight our hardest and promise eachother not to leave, in a relationship, you need trust. And I trust you, you can do it, you can fight for me and with me"

He started at me awestruck and soon nodded pulling me down on his bed

"I will fight for you Yura" Jungkook said before drifting off to dreamland, spooning me.

But little did I know we'll be separated sooner than we thought.