I'm sorry

To be honest, I don't know if I can continue to write this story. Sure, I like X-men, but I just feel so uninspired and want to move onto other stories.

I've also been feeling down. I feel like a failure at home. I don't feel comfortable putting my issues online or sharing them with the internet, so I won't say anything about them. What I will say is that I'm sorry. 

I just can't write at the moment because of my current mental state. I don't know if this is some form of minor depression. I don't know. I just feel like crying all the time.

I don't even feel like I can talk to my parents, because it feels like they don't know me at all. I'm sure that might sound harsh, but it's just the way I feel right now. 

I think the reason why I thought I'd make this A/N was to let you know that sometimes I feel like I can't do this, and I won't be forcing myself to write new chapters for the readers because that's not being fair to myself. 

I feel mentally drained and need a break from writing, so, if you wouldn't mind, this story won't be updated until I feel like I want to (which I don't know when will happen). 

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I love and appreciate you all.

-Zen

<3