[02]

I take in a breath of air, calming my nerves as I pushed through the crowd. A grumble of curses could be heard next to me. Looking over, I could identified it coming from firecracker.

Or Kacchan, whatever the fuck his name was.

Nonetheless I glared daggers at him, much to his pissy mood. He didn't hesitate to return the expression, growling silently. I huffed, walking over next to him.

Ignoring his bland insults and remarks, I was gotten ready to take off into the feild. Time was ticking, the exam was nearing the start.

"Right, let's start! Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, run, run, listeners! You're wasting airtime here."

With a swift motion in tripping the blonde, I took off ahead of them alongside other students. Giggling, I could hear his screaming as I ran.

Using my quirk, I began warping through the air. Spotting a two pointer, I immediately began forming a ball of dark energy in my hands, running towards the villainous bot.

I punched it with full force, causing it to explode. While the other students destroyed their own bots, I continued at my pace. Scoring through several more as I made my way to the center of the arena.

Glancing around, I spot the blonde I've previously interacted with.

His right hand was engulfed in flames, showing no hesitation in smacking the enemy. Which, as expected, exploded into smaller particles.

Focusing on myself, I blasted through another three pointer. "That's fifty seven points for me!" I shouted, panting lightly.

"That should at least put me at twenty three..." The other students began shouting their score, everyone rushed to get to any remaining enemies spotted.

I stood in place, brushing myself of any debris that had gotten on my clothes. The ground began to shake, presumably an earthquake?

No shit, why else would the ground be shaking?

I was taken back, as a larger enemy began to reveal itself hiding behind the damaged buildings. 'It's a zero pointer?!'

Everyone scurried away from it, sparing themselves the energy. It wasn't worth anything, so what's the point in fighting it?

I turned on my heel, readying myself to warp away using my quirk. I remind myself of the disgusting power I could hardly control.

Control... I couldn't control it.

It disgusted me. A quirk forced onto someone to inherit? Sounds like something straight out of a fairytale.

↢ 讨厌 ↣

My old man was a villain, so I was exposed to all sorts of experimentations by his hand.

It's said to be impossible to inherit a quirk unless it's by birth, though I know well otherwise. And if I'm going to be forced to become something like this, I'm going to put it to good use by becoming a hero.

↢ 讨厌 ↣

Snapping out of my train in thought, the soft sound of whimpering caught my attention.

I was quick to realize it was that same brunette girl that caught Midoriya. Her figure was caught under the rubble of the broken buildings the faux had broken off. The bot, slowly began approaching the crowd of students.

"If I don't do something now then she'll get crushed."

Quickly warping towards the fallen brunette, I desperately tried to pull out the large chunks of the building off of the girl. She cried out fear, attempting to lift herself from the rubble.