2.

"I grew up a fucking screw up, got introduced to the game, got an ounce and fucking blew up."

-Notorious B.I.G

Lucky

"Baby I missed you. Why haven't you been answering my calls?" Keilen asked once Lucky opened the door for her.

If it's one thing Lucky Daniels hated, it was clingy bitches. Lucky never saw himself as a player or a fuck boy. He felt as if he was always up front about how he felt about a chick.

"Why you always doing this Kei? I told you what was up from the very beginning." He told her not amused with her coming to his crib unannounced. That was a sign of disrespect to him.

"Bruh, just close the door on that hoe!" his brother Tony yelled from the living room where a group of Lucky friends sat around playing on his game system.

"Mind your fucking business Tony!" Keilen yelled.

"Stop all that fucking yelling." Lucky told her annoyed. "Listen Kei, all we was doing was fucking baby girl. Nothing more, nothing less. I told you that from the very beginning." he told her.

"Fuck you Lucky, this ain't over." she cried walking away and running to her car. He slammed the door not caring for her dramatics.

Lucky walked back into his living room where his younger brother Tony, and his two best friends Jon Jon and Beans sat playing Madden.

"We playing them niggas on the court today?" Beans asked once Lucky sat in his recliner throwing his feet up as he pulled out his blunt. It was his number one stress reliever other than pussy. Getting high was one of his favorite pass times when he just wanted to relax.

"Them niggas always cheating fam." Tony complained.

"Nah yo ass just don't know how to play." Jon Jon said making all the guys laugh.

Lucky leaned back in the recliner and inhaled the blunt as he looked around his new luxury apartment. At twenty-one, Lucky was living the life as some would say. He wasn't a gang banger, but he wasn't a square nigga either.

His father was that nigga back in the day. If you needed it, Lucky's father had it. When Lucky was younger he had vivid memories of seeing duffel bags filled with money just laying around the house. His mother was never in his life and he only talked to her when it concerned his younger sister Harley, it had always been him and his father. Him and his brother Tony had different mothers so they never experienced the same outcome.

That fast life never lasts long and Lucky saw that first hand. When he was sixteen, he watched his home get raided and his father taken from him. Fortunately, his father left him a large sum of money for him and his brother in hidden accounts.

When he was eighteen, Lucky knew he had to get his shit together. So he teamed up with some business men and opened his own strip club, a bar, and even a small restaurant. Now at twenty-one, he was living comfortably and raking up twice as much as the money his father left him.

Once Lucky was finish with his blunt he grudgingly got up after flicking the ashes.

"I'm about to head out to the club. Y'all rolling?" he asked grabbing his keys off the table.

"Hell yeah we rolling. You think i'm about to pass up on seeing some naked bitches!" Beans yelled out like the dumb ass he was.

"You a dumb nigga, I swear." Jon Jon said shaking his head at his friend.

"Aye Jon, call Trub and tell him to meet us at the club."

"He probably won't be able to make it. You remember he told us his long lost sister moved in and he's showing her around town." Jon Jon said.