5.

Lucky

Lucky

"Can y'all shut the fuck up?" Lucky mumbled rolling his eyes as he threw his sister back her phone and got up to go to the kitchen.

"She played the fuck out that nigga. Sis said 'I'm good luv, enjoy!'" Beans said causing everyone to laugh.

Lucky on the other hand didn't find anything funny. He was annoyed at being rejected but also he was intrigued about the conquest he was going to set on to get what he wanted.

Biggy was no where near his type but she wasn't ugly either. She was different and he liked that about her. Her style was different. The way she carried herself was different.

"Hehe haw, ain't shit funny nigga. You can get the fuck outta my crib with that." he told Beans as he made his way into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Don't be mad at me cause you got rejected nigga." Beans laughed.

"Nigga shut up. Cause you the same nigga that tried to get his dick sucked by Carl!" Lucky joked causing everyone to laugh at the memory of Beans hollering at a transgender woman.

"Fuck you, I thought that was a woman." he mumbled. He was no longer in the mood to joke and that made Lucky even happier. That nigga could talk shit 24/7 but couldn't take it.

"Would y'all chill damn," Harley intervened. She got up to follow her brother in the kitchen so she could ask him questions about his intentions with Biggy.

"What are you up to?" she asked watching him pull a Seagram from the fridge. She tried to grab one also only for him to snatch it from her.

"You must be crazy." he said looking at her sideways. "Just cause I'm your 'cool brother' don't mean ima let your young ass drink." he said.

"And stop smoking my shit." he plucked her forehead causing her to groan.

"Ouch Lucky! That hurt!" she exclaimed rubbing her forehead. "Now answer the question."

"What question man?" he sighed

She rolled her eyes, "What are trying to do with Biggy? I actually like her and I need friends so don't ruin it for me." she told him.

"Ain't nobody gonna ruin your damn friendship with her. I'm just trynna get to know the girl." he said with a smirk.

She looked at him with a pointed look not believing a word he was saying. She wasn't all too sure about Lucky trying to talk to Biggy. Her brother had a reputation of playing females like Nintendo.

"Listen, just go get your stuff so I can drop you off at mama's house." Lucky spoke. She sighed but did as he asked as he walked back into the living room.

"Yo Tony, you riding with me to mama's house?" Lucky asked eyeing his brother up as he played the game alongside Jon Jon while Beans was laid out on the sofa on his phone probably conversing with one of his many hoes.