Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Two days later... The weekend... Saturday to be exact...

  I'm so happy it's the weekend. This week has treated me well but I just need some time to relax. I'm hanging around the house today and going to the movies with Becky tomorrow. We're going to see the new Jennifer Aniston movie. I think it's called Cake. It has Anna Kendrick in it from Pitch Perfect and Into The Woods in it which is fab. I don't know the entire plot line but I think that it's going to be pretty good. Anything with Jennifer Aniston in it hardly ever disappoints. She's just flawless. I'd even go as far as to say that Jennifer Aniston is goals. I have a feeling that I've already said this before. Whatever.

   Do you want to know what makes today extra awesome? Well I'm going to tell you anyway. Both of my parents have the day off from work. We're spending the afternoon watching movies and the evening having family game night. Most people think that family game night is dorky and lame but not me. My parents and I play some of the best games around, which include Checkers, Sorry, Monopoly, and various card games. I don't mean to toot my own horn but I'm great at all of them. I don't always win of course, but I somehow manage to hold my ground for a long time. 

  That night...

 Today was exactly the day off from life that I needed. I had so much fun with my parents that I didn't even bother to glance at my phone once. It was night to be unplugged for a day. Honestly though, I'm amazed that I survived a whole day without going online and/or texting. It's an accomplishment considering that I'm very technology based. I'll check my emails and messages tomorrow. I'll be sure to explain why I was offline/unavailable to answer. I'm sure Becky, Derek, and my group of internet friends will understand. My internet friends are lovely people. They mean a lot to me like Becky and Derek do.