|| 3 ||

~During tutoring~

"Uhh... [y/n].."

"Yes, Jun?"

"Can we just talk for a minute and get to know each other?" Jun asks. 

"Sure!" I smile at him.

I put aside the books, keeping the pages open. 

"What do you want to know?" I smile at him. 

"Why did you come up to me and decide to talk to me?"

"Uh, because my cousin said there was a new transfer student. She told me your name and she saw you, pointing you out. So, I decided to come say hi and help you around. I really like the Chinese language and culture so I know a lot about China and the language, but I never really got to go there. I am really the only person in the grade that is fluent in Mandarin, except for my friend Minghao, who is Chinese." (A/N: no this isn't gonna turn into a junhao ff)

Jun just nods at me.

"Also, why are people staring at us when we walk around and while we are in class?" He asks, rubbing his head in confusion.

"I don't know. Maybe they're checking you out." I wink at him and laugh and he laughs along.

We finish laughing and he continues asking questions.

"What's your favorite color, movie, animal, and food?" I laugh at the number of things he wanted to know. He just blushed and plays with his fingers in embarrassment.

"My favorite color is navy blue or black, my favorite movie is Train to Busan, my favorite animals are elephants and kittens, and my favorite food is fried chicken and Chinese egg tarts." (A/N: "Joshua Hong Koonnggg"). 

"Oh, that cool! Chinese food is really good I like the egg tarts-" He says and smiles at me.

"-Maybe I can take you to a Chinese restaurant and we can get some food?"

I smile. "That would be great," I say and play with the page of the book.

~After tutoring~

"Ah, it's 7:00 pm. I must get going now, I don't want to walk in the dark." He says, closing the book.

"Oh, okay, do you want me to walk you home," I ask him. 

"No, I don't want you walking." He smiles.

I feel the tint of color and heat on my face at how nice he was.

"Uh, hey, what's your number? So I can text you later?" He asks, pulling out his phone.

We exchange numbers and I walk him outside.

"Thank you for today, [y/n]."

"No problem. When do you want to come back over?" I ask.

"Is tomorrow fine?"

I nod and smile.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you?"

He nods and pets my head.

"I just live a couple houses down." 

"Okay good," I say as I smiled at him petting my head.

"See you tomorrow!" He says, walking down the walkway.

"You too!"

I walk into the house and close the door, leaning against it afterward. 

"Oh. My. Gosh.." 

~Jun p.o.v~

"Wow.."