CHAPTER 12 FILLER

Noelle here!!  I told you I probably wouldn't be back until 2017... welp.. here's a filler (aka the chat between Brin and me during our time writing chapter twelve) and then I'll also upload chapter 13 for youse (:

~~~~

July 17, 2016 (and some other days probably)

N: OMG,, TODAY AT CAMP ALL STAR BY SMASH MOUTH CAME ON AND I WAS INTERNALLY FREAKING OUT AND OUTWARDLY SINGING BUT I HAD A GROUP W LIKE FOUR SEVEN YEAR OLDS AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHY I SUDDENLY GOT SO EXCITED AND A4'thqgoru;bWNJI

B: OMG HOW EXCITING *whats your wc btw*

N: *not a clue-- hang on*

B: So far (okay i guess i'm bold now) I have managed to write about 1K about basically nothing.. Bc i really have nothing left for them to do except go back to the hotel bc chap 11 is them driving to mt rushmore, going to mt rushmore, and then driving to like nebraska or somewhere before chicago-- did we decide on chicago or was that too much?? Idek

N: yeah we decided on Chicago for chapter 12.. I know!! You could go back to the beginning and write about Phil getting his cane.. before all that

B: nO bc he used it in the beginning of the chapter

B: I am too tired to find and correct this error rn *laugh/cry emoji* I already need another thousand words and i'm really hoping you write close to 3K...

N: *laughing* I barely have 1k so.. I mean you could always start chapter 12. Other than that I have no ideas man

B: *i thought you had disappeared but then i realized i had been waiting for you to type in what would be the footer of the page *facepalm**

N: YOU'RE ONLY AT 1K?!! TYPE FASTER- WE BOTH NEED TO TYPE MANY WORDS IN NOT MANY MINUTES

B: ACTUALLY I'm at 569 words *laughing/crying*

N: BRIN, THA'S WORSE OMG

B: I KNOW I KNOW YIKES YIKES

N: TYPE

N: WE SHALL TALK AT :50-

B: *I WANTED TO BE ASLEEP BY THEN BUT YA KNOW*

B: *OOPS*

N: wAIT- idk anything about chicago.. How did I end up w this chapter again

B: BeCAUSE you were like "but I have to do even numbered chapters" and I was like "NOELLE that makes things so difficult" but you were like "no" so I was like "fine" and now we are here and I'm glad I documented that convo in my head because now I can say,, I told you so :)

N: Okay but i mean i gave you space facts-- so you should tell me all about chicago

B: *rolls eyes lovingly* fine

N: *grins*

N: yay

B: I'll give you an outline..

N: Cool beans (get it bc the bean B) )

B: *sigh*

B: ok so the hotels there are hecka expensive but really small (at least the one we got). And they don't even have free wifi.. or free breakfast. The big shopping street is called Michigan avenue and it has all the big shopping lines and it is super crowded. There are always people on the side of the sidewalks selling stuff (one guy was like "do you have a minute for lgbt equality" but my sister and mom had already walked across so I didn't get to stop :() and of course homeless people that I always feel bad about walking past.. ANYWAYS, then there is Navy Pier which has little rides and the big Farris wheel (you know.. the one from divergent) and a lil shopping center sort of thing (there are a bunch of tourist shops and food idk. there is like a little garden thing.. omg what are those called ?? like gardens inside of big glass buildings..GREENHOUSES? YEAH. Navy pier also has a really nice view of the skyline of Chicago but poor lil Phil won't be able to see it.. There is also this park.. omg what is it called hold on- Millennium Park! That's where the bean is. Also in that park is this huge screen that has random people's faces on them and then every few minutes a stream of legit water comes from the "people"'s mouth.. OH! and for dinner they should go to Geridano's pizza because that is like /the/ Chicago pizza and it is very good. oh and there is this really cool old church there that's somehow famous because it is really old.. I think it's a Catholic Church ?? But they just let people go in and sit and it's v fancy OH!! and there is this super cool candy place that is two stories and is super cute omg. When I went there I got stuff from the "international foods" thing *laughing* you could have Dan and Phil see that and be like ".." because there was a bunch of British candy. wait.. how about I just write Chicago and you write mt Rushmore..