1

A 5 years old hoseok was pushed by his dad because he didnt do exactly his dad want to do...

"you brat,i said you carefully put the jar and beer on the shelf, now its broken!!"his dad shouted..

"what's happening here??"hoseok's Mom asked.

"the beer and the jar of your cookies are broken because of him!"his fake dad explained.

"Why you- " hoseok's mom pull his cat ears and took him outside of the house.."GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!YOU'RE JUST A STUPID HYBRID!"

Hoseok walk to the street while his tail wrapping his body with his hand covering it,he was trembling because of the snow...He walk around the city when he finally saw a bench to stay for a while...

He was really trembling,he has no shoes or a cloth to cover his body...He lay himself on the bench and wrap himself like a ball..Hybrids like him dont die unless you kill it or whatever...They dont die from starving,They only suffers....He slowly close his eyes and drifted to sleep..

After a few minutes, someone tapping him.So, he woke up and take a look who was tapping him...

"kitty kid??"a kid who around his age Tapping him.

Hoseok look at him and a woman beside him, seems to be the kid's mom..

"are you okay,dear??"the kid's mom asked.

Hoseok only nod for response..

"are you alone??"the kid asked.

he nods again.

"do you have a parents to call you?"the kid's mom asked.

he shook his head as a "No"..

"what's your name?"she asked.

"J-Jung H-hoseok.."hoseok answered.

"you seems cold..Come on, i'll take you to my home.."the kid's mom suggest and take hoseok home..

After they arrived,they let hoseok inside..

"hoseok just sit there near the fireplace but not to near."the kid's mom said when she go to the kitchen."and Yoongi! introduce yourself and show him around the house."

Hoseok was placing his hand on the fireplace to heat himself,His tail was wiggling because of the fireplace..Yoongi walk towards and called him,"kitty kid!"

"Hmm?"hoseok turned around.

"I'm Min Yoongi...Its nice to meet you,hoseok."yoongi introduce himself showing his gummy smile.

"its nice to meet you too.."hoseok shake yoongi's hand showing his ears.

"by the way,how old are you?"yoongi asked.

"I'm 5."hoseok answered.

"im 6." yoongi added.

"hyung.."hoseok mumbled.

"Yoongi,Hoseok!Meal's ready!come here now!"yoongi's mom shouted.

"Arraseo!"they both answer, yoongi run towards the table while hoseok followed.

Hoseok was amazed Showing his ears and wiggiling his tail because there's so many foods that he still didn't eat.

"hoseok,sit down.."yoongi's mom commanded.

Hoseok sat. " Thank you for the food!" and they start to eat.

while eating,Mrs. Min asked,"hoseok,what kind of person are you?"

"Im a Cat Hybrid."hoseok answered.

"Eomma,what's a Hybrid??"Yoongi asked.

"his a half cat and a half human, thats the example of hybrid,Yoongi."Mrs. Min answered.

"wow,that was awesome!"yoongi added.

"now,now..by the way,where's your parents?"Mrs. Min asked.

hoseok kept silence for a second."they kick me out."

"why???"she asked again.

"i made a mistake."hoseok answered.

"how cruel is your parents, they shouldn't kick you out because of a single mistake."Mr. Min Said with a serious tone.

Hoseok kept quiet and tears flowing in his eyes.

"ah,dont cry,hoseok!"Mrs. Min panicked.

Hoseok kept crying his eyes turns blue....

"hoseok,dont cry...Me and my mom always here for you starting now."yoongi said while wiping his tears..

"really?"hoseok while looking at yoongi..

"yes."yoongi answered.

"promise?"hoseok asked.

"i promise.."yoongi answered."lets play!"

Hoseok was excited wiggling his tail..

Mrs. Min only chuckled.

The two always play together since they adopt hoseok..Playing hoseok's ears and some toys..They lived happily and hoseok's life became happy..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Author's Note:

Hoseok's eyes may change his eyes color in other chapter..

I wish you like it.(≧ω≦)

im a slow author and expect that im updating this story slow because school started.