Baby Boy(Taehyung X Hoseok)

Genre:Smut & punishment
Top:Hoseok
Bottom:Taehyung
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
taehyung and Jungkook are playing at the park..While hoseok and jimin are talking to each other..

"hyung,catch me!"jungkook said as he ran away from taehyung.

"im gonna catch you!!"taehyung added as he trying to catch jungkook...

Hoseok kept glaring at taehyung....One thing,he's jealous..Jimin snapped hoseok on his thoughts..

"hyung!!"are you even listening?!"jimin asked.

"oh,sorry..What did you say??"hoseok apologized.

Jimin repeat his words...

taehyung finally catch jungkook by clinging on him...That make hoseok jealous..Hoseok stand and make an excuse.."uhmm,sorry we have to go..."and grab taehyung..

"taehyung,we need to go..NOW.."Hoseok said.

"but,i still want to play with kookie.."taehyung added,pouting..

"lets go."hoseok said as he grabbed taehyung's wrist and go to their home..

When they arrived,hoseok let taehyung sit on the couch..

"taehyung,you're being on jungkook than i am...i dont want it.."hoseok explained.

"im sorry,hyung...I'll spend my time with you more.."taehyung  apologized.

"you need to be punished.."hoseok said as he carry taehyung on their bedroom.

he lay taehyung On their bed.."h-hyung.."taehyung mumbled.

hoseok crawled on top of taehyung.."i want you to be mine only...I dont want you play with them..im not doing this if you dont so clingy on jungkook."

"but he's Jimin's boyfriend now.."taehyung added.

"exactly..thats why i dont want you to be with jungkook.."hoseok said.."you'll be punished because you're misbehaving."hoseok kissed taehyung until its reached on his neck..

"hyung~.."taehyung moaned.

Hoseok unbuckled taehyun's pant and throw it off somewhere in the room..

"you're hard already?"hoseok smirked.

"hyung,please.."taehyung pleaded..

Hoseok removed taehyung's boxer,showing his member..

Hoseok pumped it up and down..Taehyung moaned once again...

"you ready for this?"hoseok asked.

"i dont know,hyung.."taehyung answered.

"i'll take that as a yes."hoseok added,while unbuckle his pants and his boxers..

He position himself in taehyung's entrance...Once he entered,taehyung arched back because of the pain..

Hoseok didnt take taehyung's time to adjust by his size...He thrust on him roughly..

"h-h-hyung.."taehyung moaned.."i-i-its hurts!"

"dont worry,you can adjust.."hoseok said As he keeps thrusting hard..

"a-ahh!!"taehyung moaned."h-hyung,i-im coming.."

"then come then,baby boy.."hoseok smirked.

Taehyung arched back as he come....Hoseok thrust a few As he come too..

taehyung was breathing heavily as he trying to catch his breath...

"this is your punishment if you make me jealous or misbehaving."hoseok added.

"you didnt let me adjust.."taehyung said.

"because i want to."hoseok added.

"i love you,hyung.."taehyung kissed hoseok in the cheeks.."i love you more than anyone else.."

"i love you too,taehyung.."hoseok added.

Then,they drifted to sleep..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello!!i finally finished this request chapter!!so,how is it???do you like it????My friend is a pervert😂😂

I regret writing this😂😂

im starting to write the book 2...So,be ready guyseu!!

So,Bye guys!!!see you at the next book!!