Imagine 1

Category : enemies

Selena's outfit

Justin's outfit

Selena's pov

I am sooo damn tired ... I just wanna go home and cuddle with my blankets .. and just sleeepppp forever ... theses cramps are annoying !!!

Today .. At 2 am I got periods and I got a call from scooter at 4 am telling me that I have  a ratio interview at 5am ..... and then I went to the studio to hear my new song Bad lair and it was awesome.... I actually had to work more but scooter noticed I was tired .. so he told me to go home ... that we could complete this afterwards  .

And on the way home .. I got a message from fredo ... that they all broke into my house ... fml.

And fml more because I have to face Bieber... ugh ! And that too at the right time .

I thanked Michael my driver for taking me Home and slowly walked towards my mansion.

I opened the door to see Demi , Taylor , Mylie , joe , Fredo , Chaz , Ryan and .. Bieber and I was soo exhausted to even say hi .. I closed the door and their heads snapped at me .

" SELENAAAA !! " all of them screamed except Justin as he just looked at me and I nearly flinched at the sound .. I smile at them and walks towards them as the girls pulled me into a hug and squeezed me .. I groaned slightly making them laugh thinking I was just being playful .

" selly belly , are you okay ? You look soo tired ? " Chaz asked and I smiled at him

" well I woke up at 5 for the interview and spend the rest of the day at the studio " I say as I collapsed down on the couch .

I looked over at Justin really confused .. he always bothers me and wouldn't even stop teasing me for at least 10 sec ... he is oddly silent today and I was glad ... I was not at all in the mood to deal with him .