Imagine 2

Category : best friends

Justin and Selena are best friends , they both haven't seen eachother for 3 months because of their tours and both of them are on tour in different places .

Christmas is coming up , so they have 1 month leave for Christmas ..

-----------------
Justin's outfit

-----------------Justin's outfit

Justin's pov

I reached Canada and it's been soo long since I have been in here , i miss jazzy and jaxon and my parents soo much and I was really excited to see them ... but everyone was expecting Selena to come with me but she had to finish the movie and would only come after  1 week later .

I miss her soo damn much , it's the first time we have been separated for so long .. usually we tour together , but this time we didn't get the chance .. it's been three months and I am nothing without her beside me .

I opened the door and went in to see my mom .. she gasped when she saw me .

" omg Justin !! Honey I missed you soo much " mom says hugging me soo tightly .. I hugged her back Kissing her forehead ..

" I missed you too mom " I say and she pulled away tears running down her face ..

" mommmm " I say chuckling slightly wiping her tears gently with my thumb ..

" sorry sweetie , it's just that I missed you soo much " mom says .

" well look whose here  ! " dad says coming in side with Jaxon and jazzy beside him .. when they say me there eyes widened .

" BIEBER !!!!!!  " they both yelled as they took off to me .. I was  happy to see everyone , but I miss Selena a lot .

" jazzy ! Jaxon !! " I say hugging them tightly and held them for few secs ..

Then I pulled away from them kissing pecking them all on their lips and I went to my dad giving him a bro hug .

" bieber ! Where's selly ? " jazzy says frowning  , shit ! They are gonna cry now ..

" guys listen , selly called yesterday and said that her director was forcing her to stay there for one more week ... she needs to complete her movie , she really wants to be with you guys seriously , she sais she will come home early as possible . " I said and jaxon started crying and jazzy was in tears ..

" what ! that sucks ! " mom says frowning and dad sighs sadly .

I looked over at jazzy and jaxon to see them crying ... I feel like crying too .