Imagine 3

Category : enemies

Justin and Selena are enemies but are roommates for tour , so they have to share the same bed ...

Selena was not well for past few weeks but Justin just ignored her .

--------------------
Time 2 am

Selena's pov

My hands were shaking not able to breath and justin was just beside me sleeping , he already told me to shut up when I couldn't control my cough ..

I sighed trying to calm down but I couldn't , I turned to my left and looked out the window which was beside me , I looked at the dark sky as I slowly breathed ...

Then again my coughs were uncontrollable , oh god and that made justin get up in anger and yell ..

" bitch ! How many times did I tell you to be quiet huh ! Take those stupid coughs to the other room ! I am trying to sleep here you whore ! " Justin yells at me making me sad ..

" j - Justin I am try- trying but I can't c-ontrol it " I tried my best to speak , I was not able to breath .

" guess what ! I don't care , now get out ! " Justin says as I sigh and stood up slowly and walked to the other room coughing .

Ugh stupid illness .. I kneeled down and sat against the wall tears forming because my chest was hurting and no ones helping me .

Justin's pov

Now I can't sleep , because the guilt was killing me .

I opened my eyes and looked at my left to see if selena was there ... But she wasn't.

Fuck ! I said her to get out , that was really harsh and she is sick.

I got off the bed slowly and walked towards the next room to find selena .

And then I saw her leaning against the wall breathing heavily .

Oh my gosh , she was not well for the past few weeks and all I did was ignore her .

I am such a horrible person .

I went towards her and saw her face streaming with tears .

My heart drops when I hear her breathing heavily like she couldn't catch her breath .

I leaned down and gently placed my hand on her shoulder and her head snaps up in shockness .

'' I am sorry " Selena whispers shakely and wipes her tears ... my heart was in pain just seeing her like this .

I gently rubbed her back and her breathing calmed alittle and suddenly she clutched on to my shirt looking down making me scared .

" Sel " I said to her softly and she looked up at me and her eyes were glassy and her cheeks were flushed , I stopped breathing for a sec when I noticed how beautiful she was , she was flawless , that baby face and those chubby cheeks which looked soo kissable .. my thoughts suddenly got cut off when I heard a shakey voice .

" ca-n y-ou get m-my inh-ailer p-plz " Sel said still breathing heavily , I looked at her in sadness and nodded tucking a piece of strand behind her ear .

I picked her up bridal style and her arms wrapped around my neck , she was kinda shock at my moments , I got to our room and I placed Sel gently on her bed and gave her my pillow , she hugged my pillow and I went to the cupboard and took her back bag and took out her inhaler , I walked towards her who was resting with her eyes closed trying her best to calm her self , the pain in my heart still hasn't left and I know it won't disappear .

I sat infront of her , she opened her beautiful brown eyes and looked at me weak making my heart drop , I said her to open her mouth and she did as what I said and I puffed the inhaler which made her calm down and her breathing went back to normal  , but her coughs were not calming down .

I kept the inhaler aside and I lifted my hand and gently wiped her tears whispering " I am sorry " .

Sel looked shocked but she didn't say anything , I sighed sadly and wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her to my chest .

" I am so sorry Sel , Gosh I didn't even know what was I thinking , plz forgive me baby girl " I whispered in her ear gently and I felt her arms around my waist making me smile abit , I tightened my grip around her kissing her forehead gently and I heard a cute voice coming from Selena .

" I forgive you " Sel said to me making my eyes watery and I hugged her soo tight .

" I can't forgive myself for what I did to you baby girl , God I am soo sorry selly , I am sorry for being an asshole to you , I am tired to being mean to you even tho you did nothing to me , you forgive me easily fro every bad thing I do to you ..... I will never repeat this selly , I am truely sorry baby " I said to her crying while hugging her tightly .

Selena was hugging me the same way as I did and she looked at me , she leaned in and kissed my cheek making me look at her in awhh.

" thank you , thank you for helping me " Sel says to me , I creased her cheeks with my hand and leaned in pressing my lips on hers and damn her lips were like a pillow , soo soft and it Tasted her cherry .

Sel tensed but she kissed me back making my heart beat high , I gently made her lay down and we kept on kissing eachother and we fell asleep cuddling together .

And that night we both fell in love with eachother ......

🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

Ayeee guysss

This kinda sucked but stay tuned for moreeeee

I love y'all soo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍

-R