Chapter-1

After my mom died in a car crash that changed my life I was sent to live with my aunt Nikki and her son Dylan.we aren't really related but our mom's were best friends,and so we are.

Dylan and Nikki used to live right next to us until a couple months ago they moved to California.

So here I was now pulling up in there little house in a cab.i got out of the cab at took my bags out of the truck.I could see Dylan running down the steps to say hey to me.he wasn't the nerdy little boy that used to play good guy bad guy with me,he was tall muscular.he had dark brown hair and light tan skin with beautiful blueish greenish eyes.

Ellie!"he said as he hugged me tightly and spun me around.

"Okay Dylan I was with you 3 weeks ago at the funeral and I Skyped you last night,put me down."I said with a half laugh,still hard mentioning the funeral.

I know,I know how are you holding up? He said as he put me down.

"I'm okay I guess."I said not really wanting to get in conversation about it.

"Here let me take your bags,mom had to work night shift at the office so it's just me and you tonight.you must be tired and hungry,we'll order Chinese."he said as he took the bags from the street,and I followed him into the house.

Okay sounds good."I said.

After talking a couple hours with Dylan I could tell he wanted to ask me something,

"Dylan is there something that you would like to ask me? I said while taking another bite of my Chinese food.

"Well no it's just I know you told me you were doing ok before,but your social worker told me what you were doing this past summer after you know what happened".he said looking with concern

After my mom died?I'm fine I lied.

It's just I've been going out more it's not a big deal ."i continued

"Not a big deal? I hear you go out to bars and clubs you would get so drunk,you would pass out and not go to  your foster parents house until the next day,so they would be worried sick about you."

"Listen It's fine just drop it I screamed.which he accepted but I could tell I would here more about this later.

After my mom died I was put in a temporary foster parents because I wasn't able to get out to Pennsylvania right away.so what Dylan said was true,I went out got drunk and hooked up with random guys but it's what I had to do to keep my self from remembering...

After an awkward silence Dylan showed me to where I was going to stay.

When I got there what first caught my attention was a huge window,and a seat beside it,I knew that's where all my drawing will happen.

"Alright you must be tired,so I'll leave you alone.goodnight,Dylan said.

Night Dylan."I replied back as he shut the door.

I stood looking at my room,taking all of this change in. I walked over to the window kneeled down on the seat and lifted the window open. I could see the front of the next house and along the side of it that lead to the yard and I realized it's super easy to sneak out of you just have to climb down the tree that leans against my bedroom window.which would come in super handy.

It was getting late and I still couldn't sleep not that I expected I would be able too.after the fire,sleeping hadn't been easy. I got out of bed and tippy toe to the window I got out my drawing pad and pencils and sat on the seat and started to draw.

In the middle of me drawing a skull with flowers I heard a distant roar of a Engine that escalated as it came closer. I looked out the window;...to be continued