chapter 5

when i was in the car about to leave i hooked up my phone to the ax cord when i pushed play the song daddy issues came on by the neighborhood and lets just say the music got a hold of me. it took me a couple minutes to get there because of traffic.

when i pulled up to the house you could here the music through the whole street thats when got a boost of energy and I finally felt free for once in my life, we I walked through the door I got a huge smell of weed, sweat and alcohol. When I finally found the drinks I made my self a Tito's and cranberry drink and it tasted amazing,then when I was listening to the music I saw those piercing blue eyes staring right at me it gave me the chills, he slowly started walking towards me with a little smirk on his cute face. When he got a couple inches away from my face I could smell tobacco and his cologne. He just kept staring at me it was starting to get a little uncomfortable but I broke the silence and said it's a huge party.

Jack pov
I couldn't believe Ellie was dressed like that and she looked so hot then I caught her eyes on me so I decided to walk up to her, when I got there we were only a couple inches a part, after a akward silence she spoke up and said huge party. I said yeah there should be more people coming later tho.

Ellie LOV
After he said that I got kind of nervous I'm not used to being around a whole bunch of people,then he said do you wanna go dance and I was like sure so he pulled me by my arm and passing through the sweaty bodies until we were in the middle of the floor my back was to his chest and the alcohol started to kick in the song numed to the feeling by chase Atlantic was playing so I started swaying my hips and dancing why he was grinding into me then he turned me around and...

Sorry about he Cliff hanger you will see what happens next in the chapter so please like this story and comment 💟