Chapter 2

Recap...I was drawing a Skull with flowers when I heard a roar of a Engine.

I looked out my window to see some one on a black and red Harley Motorbike with a girl rapped behind him,slowly passing the house,until it made a definite in front of the house next door.

I could still hear the loud roar of the engine,until the helmeted person turned off the bike,and took off his helmet.he than took the hand of a blonde haired girl with a tight red dress and helped her off the bike.I could see that the boy with dark brown hair and bluish grayish eyes.i stared at him that seemed like forever.

He held his helmet with one hand and opened the front gate with the other,the girl followed behind him.as they walked closer to the door he stopped at the steps and turned to face my window and gave me a smirk, his Beautiful bluish grayish eyes staring straight at me.

Realizing he could see me staring,I quickly slid back against the wall to remove my face from the view of the window. After that I heard the mysterious boy chuckle,walk a few steps with the sound of his heels clicking with every step,and then the opening and closing of the door.

I let out a deep breath and closed my window and walked back to bed.i laid down staring at the ceiling thinking of the mystery boy until the sun rose.

I got up to the sun blinding me from my window.looking over to the clock beside me it was a 11am,I fell asleep at 7am so at least I got a few hours of sleep.i started to remember stuff from last night that boy is making me mental note to ask Dylan who this mysterious neighbor.

I walked to the bathroom smiling bacon and eggs in the air which reminds me of how my mother made them.

I walked down stairs to found out I was right.nikki was in the kitchen making eggs and bacon.

Ellie your finally up,I thought I would finally have a early riser in my house,cause I know Dylan dose not like to make an appearance before noon."she told as her back still turned to me.

Before I could reply or even take a seat Nikki's arms where wrapped around me pulling me into a tight hug,as the spatial was still in her hands.

Nikki was short with dark brown hair with purple she had it pulled back in a tight bun, and wore round framed glasses.she was still wearing her outfit from work.