Chapter-3

Recap-she was still wearing her outfit for work.

I let out a deep groan preparing myself for some talk with my mother and put my arms around her patting her on the back lightly.ever felt so bad for me,they would always hug me and tell me everything is okay. I hate having that thought,because I knew it wasn't going to be good.

When Nikki pulled back,one hand in mine the other still holding the spatula she flipped the pancakes then Dylan came down he told us we had a few minutes till school then went to the family room...

After we where done with breakfast we grabbed are stuff and headed out to Dylan's car.

Once we got to school i told Dylan bye and had a nice day then left for the front office to get my schedule.

When I got to the front office I saw the same kid from last night with his blue eyes and light pink lips.
I hope he didn't see me checking him out but nope when I looked up he was staring at me with his piercing blue eyes and a little smirk on his face.

When I walked by to the front desk I turned around to see him still staring at me he then winked then walked off and my face got Red as a pepper.
Then I told the woman at the front desk with Snow White hair my name and she printed my schedule and I was wondering around for my room.....

What will happen next will she find the mister guy to help her.find out in the next chapter.