Not. AGAIN.

(Author-chan: "WhatAmIDoingWithMyLIFE.")
(Author-chan: I just wanted to quickly inform (to avoid confusion) that in this story I let the characters have the same age as in the anime, so Mello and Matt are 13 and Near 12 before the Kira case starts for example.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Should we do it?"

"What the fuck do you mean with 'we'? It's your stupid idea in the first place."

"But you found it!"

"I didn't find it, I tripped over it you imbecile!"

Yeah, if you're questioning what the fuck is happening here, I'll explain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mello was outside in the woods practicing gun-shooting and noticed it was getting dark, so he decided to go back to the orphanage. He climbed over the gate and returns to his room. He opened the door of his room, that he shares with his best friend Matt, and stepped inside, but not without tripping over something unusual that never was there in the first place...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!~

Matt came in and picked up the board in deep thought, "Hey Mels, since when did we have- ... Pffft what are you doing on the ground?"

Mello growls and picks himself up from the ground, "I'm getting real tired of your damn objects lying around in the open Matt! What are you?! A sheep?!"

Poor Near. #PrayForIndependentSheep. Amen.

"Jesus calm down! It isn't mine in the first place, I didn't even know we had such thing."

"What 'thing'?" Mello sighs and looks at the object in Matt's hands.

"An Ouija board. I think."

"Never heard about such."

"You can summon the death with it. Or demons? Hm, I don't know. I've never seen this version before, it looks weird..." Matt tilts his head and pokes his finger in one of the many keyholes that have been carved into the board.

"Don't touch the damn thing then!" Mello slaps Matt's hand away from touching the board any further and throws it onto the ground.

"Watch out, you'll make the spirits angry with your attitude~" Matt snickers.

"Spirits my fucking ass. You smoke too much, lay off those cigarets for a while would ya?"

"Whatever." Matt sits down cross-legged in front of the Ouija board and spots a hidden text in the middle of the circle of keyholes, "Hm, Mello, I'm bored~"

Mello turn his head to him and narrows his eyes, "Oh no you fucking don't..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And that's how the situation is now, still pretty confusing huh?

Well then, let me clear things up for a bit.

// Your POV \\

Coco~

"Uuuuugh, Coco... Stop it... It's late..." I muttered and yawn while I pull the covers over my face.

Coco draws her paw back and begins to howl.

I sit up and the blanket falls slowly off my face as I make a nasty face at my dog.

"Coco."

She wags her tail and jumps on her back paws, doing a little dance.

"Ah, ya being cute huh? Does Coco want a treat?" I cooed and chuckle when she barks in response.

I sigh and get out of my bed, grabbing my phone from the nightstand and put it into my silk pyjama pocket.

I pick up Coco with one hand and head out of my bedroom. I slide down the pair of stairs and open one of the counter cabinets where Coco's treats are. 

Man, it's already been months since I came back from that hell hole.

You see, there's something really weird going on with me lately. You could say it's supernatural, impossible, mad. And holy fuck! I pray I don't have to find those keys ever again!

You know what makes it even more difficult to find those keys? If people summon you into a world full of pirates and treasure chests and shit.

But I'm glad I made it home in one. piece.

PUNS!

No but seriously, I WAS in One Piece. It's already been a year since I discovered that different kinds of worlds are able to summon me with that fucking Ouija board.
This really made me question if I was dead or just demonic, not that I wasn't already.

So far I had to find those stupid keys in Death Parade, Parasyte and One Piece.

Yes. I. Survived. That.

Barely.

I don't have any clues why it happens to me only. I swear the god if I spawn into Corpse Party or Attack on Titan, I ain't gonna survive that shit for long.

So far, I've seen some real messed up and weird things. Why can't that thing just spawn me into Ouran Highschool Host Club or something?

I snap out of my thoughts as Coco licks my face.

"Coco! Haha! Oh right, your treat~" I grab a dog cookie in the form of a bone out of the sack with treats and give it to Coco, she gently grabs it from my fingers.

Just when I was going to climb back upstairs to my room, I hear a strong wind gushing through the hallway.

"Wait a seco- ¡DIOS MÍO, OTRA VEZ!" I shout in Spanish as I try to run towards the front door. (Author-chan tends to swear and shout in Spanish when she feels frustrated :3)

I don't know what's worse, being pulled into a world that can be quite dangerous or the fact that I'm still wearing pyjamas.

I grab onto the door handle tightly with my remaining hand as I keep Coco close to me, who's ears are hanging flat in fear.

The force pulls me even stronger now and I notice the dark smoke surround me, "No no no no! NO. You. Fucking. Don't- AGH!" My fingers slip from the door handle as I fade away into the smoke.

.....

😈👇

TO BE CONTINUED!