Cracksman Y/n Part 1

I lay on the couch with an arm resting on my forehead as I stare at the digital clock from across the room. I've actually been quite productive last weekend, mostly putting all the stuff into their rightful places or hiding specific items, doing a lot of research and watching the anime or reading the manga as much and far as I could so I don't have to be that cautious.

I know, I want to go home and find the keys as fast as possible, but there are some things I want to change really badly. I've been thinking about it yesterday and... maybe I can wait a few days till I switch between episodes to come up with solutions that could prevent the deaths of our beloved characters. I certainly mean Watari, L, Matt, Mello, you get me. I know Mello is an ass, but... I don't know, he just deserves to live after he downright sacrificed, or, is going to sacrifice himself in order to solve the case.

I wrote in one of my notebooks all the happenings during the Death Note series. The anime and manga look almost alike for all I know, only the manga ends somewhere in 2010 except for 2013 and maybe some dates are different, but I'll look into that later.

I happen to know about the LABB Murder Cases as I've immediately read the book as soon as it came out. I assume Mello, Matt and Near were sent to L's place to discuss about it for just one or two days, maybe L was testing them or finding out what they would've done in his place. Maybe that's why Mello wrote so much detail in the book he eventually wrote before he died, because of L's story about the case. Now that I think about it, it makes a lot more sense.

They're most likely to be back at the orphanage now. I hope Mello or Matt didn't drop anything about me, that'll probably cause a lot of people to hold a grudge against me. If Light knows, I'm definitely screwed.

I tap my pen against my lip as I go through the scenarios I wrote for today:

Date: November 28 - EPISODE 1

✔️ * Light Imagay picks up the Death Note.

✔️ * Kurou Otoharada dies of a heart attack after Light Imagay writes his name in the  
         Death Note.

✔️ * Takuo Shibuimaru dies from a motorcycle accident after Light Imagay writes his          
         name in the Death Note.

Date: December 3 - EPISODE 1

* Light Imagay meets the Shinigami Ryuk and announces that he'll become the god of the new world created with the help of the Death Note which he has already been using to kill off criminals.

I know, I know, the Imagay joke is old, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to use it anymore. 😌

I blow a strand of hair out of my face and get up from the couch, hiding the notebook in a safe place. I give Coco her food and refill her bowl of water.

I think about my stay here in Death Note... From 2003 to 2013... I'm going to age at least 10 years if I don't skip to another episode and Coco will too, it makes me anxious and happy at the same time. If it would've been longer then Coco had to pass away in a world like this, but if I don't find all the keys then it's still going to happen, we'll be stuck forever.

10 years...

"I wonder how long that is in my position..." I mumble to myself and put some bobby pins into my hair to get a bit of a different look. There is an episode where it literally skips to 6 years later. Maybe I can... hmm I don't know... When I turn the key into the Ouija board, I'll be unconsciously sleeping without aging a single bit. I'd take it into consideration, but the fact that I'm going to be unconscious for 6 years is quite terrifying. Anybody could do anything they want with me and I won't be able to wake up.