Goodbye suckers!

My eyes flutter open and I am met with darkness. Or it's still midnight or it's just the fact that the lights are out and the curtains closed.

Well, that tickle by my nose gives me only one answer. Coco's covering my face with her fur.

"Bleh..." I whisper quietly as I put her on my stomach. She licks my cheek, signalling that she's awake.

I sit up and stretch my limbs, "Hehe, morning..." I ruffle her head with a smile and notice the sun shining through the curtains. I look over to Matt and Mello and see they're still asleep.

'Hm... If there's one key in every episode then I have to find out when episode 1 will take place... I cannot stay here. I have to find a way to collaborate with the panda insomniac, lightbulb, moody cocoa bean and fluffy sheep at the same time in order to find all the keys...'

I should be able to move from episode to episode by placing the key I found inside the Ouija board. Meeeeeeeh, why Death Note out of all places? I have to work my butt off ten times more on this one.

I hold Coco with one arm and stand up. I grab the Ouija board from the ground and quietly tiptoe to the door, freezing on the spot and gritting my teeth when I hear a sleepy mumble.

"(Y/n)... Where are you going...?"

".... To Zelda's castle, Matt..." I whisper to him, hoping he's half-asleep.

"Don't... go without me..."

"Of course not... but in order for you to come, you need to go back to sleep..."

"Huh... but... okay..." Snooooore~

I try to hold back a snicker and go through the door down the hallway, 'Okaaaaay, where do I go?' I turn around the corner.

"Not quiet and steady enough."

I shriek and lean my elbow on the wall next to me, trying to slow down my heartbeat, "Ohmygodyouscaredtheshitouttame."

The figure, who's leaning his back on the wall just around the corner, lets out an amused snicker and bites off a piece of chocolate that I gladly want to push down his fucking throat.

"What the actual... how did you- but you were- sigh Never mind, I don't have time for you." I mumble and proceed further through the hallway.

"You're staying here." 'Light' footsteps follow behind me.

"Oh really? Try to stop me goldilocks!" I pick up my pace and sprint my way through the orphanage.

"You bitch! Just wait till I fucking get you!" He runs after me and I stuck my tongue out to him, "Which will be never!- Oof!" I was planning to turn left, but my body came in contact with another person which made me fall on my back, the Ouija board fell onto the ground and Coco hopped quickly out of my arm.

Mello, who's still running, is too late to realize and trips over my body which makes him fall.

I hold my hands out with my eyes tightly shut, waiting for the impact to come, but there wasn't any.

I open my eyes and see Mello restraining himself from falling on top of me using his hands that are placed at each side of my head.

Awkwaaaaaaaaaard~~~

He stares at me and I poke his forehead, making him yelp and fall besides me.

I look up to the figure I bumped into and look on in awe. Watari.

God have mercy on this innocent man. ;-;
He didn't deserve to diiieee.

"Mello, who is this young lady?" Mello scrambles up and pats the dust off his black pants.