Let the hunt begin!

I bob my head to the music that blasts out of the speakers inside the taxi that I managed to get into. For real though, it may be the year 2003 but the music here sounds way better than some tracks back home.

I already looked through my phone to see if anything changed on it, but to my surprise it didn't. Everything is still there. All my music, games, notes and many other apps that are dear to me.

The taxi chauffeur taps his fingers on the beat against the steering wheel, whistling with the song.

I glance outside and see that we've arrived at the airport nearest to Winchester. 'Southampton Airport', I read and the driver stops in a parking lot.

I step out of the vehicle and carry the backpack, with Coco still in it, over my shoulders. The taxi chauffeur pushes the button that opens the trunk and I open it, lifting my suitcase and putting it onto the ground. I close the trunk and hand over the money to the taxi chauffeur through his open window.

"Thank you ma'am, have a nice flight!"

I thank him and he drives off, leaving me with hesitations as I stare at the enormous building.

"Well, lets see..." I sigh and take a look at my phone to see which day and date it is.

"It's... 28th of November!? No no no no no no no! Shit!" I stuff my phone back into my pocket and make a run for it. The first episode already takes place on this day! I don't know how long the flight will take, but when I arrive at the airport in Japan I still need to move to Kanto and find that key before midnight on the 3rd of December! That key can be anywhere!

I quickly buy a ticket for the flight that will make its leave in half an hour to the airport of Haneda in Japan and fill in some papers that have to do with my luggage and of course Coco, who has permission to stay with me in the cabin if I keep her under control.

I go through some security systems, which were a huge pain in the ass and let them check my papers and luggage. Not without waiting 15 goddamn minutes until their suspicion about the Ouija board is cleared. Honestly, do I look like a contrabandist?

Eventually, I make it into the airplane and wait till the plane flies off to my destination, holding my already asleep Coco close to me.

- Time skippu to the airport of Haneda -

I push myself past the bunch of people and reach the open air outside the glass doors, "AH! Fresh air!" I inhale and exhale deeply in relief while raising my hands in victory. People began to stare at me like I'm some kind of drama queen, but they don't know what I've been through for the last 12 hours!

Everything was A-OK until my flight of hell took off. First some random dude that spilled his drink over my boots. Second a kid that wouldn't stop crying and kicking my  seat in which I turned around and slapped him across the head with a flip flop I found like the Mexican mom I am and then this old lady next to me who smelled like a mix of sweat, cheese and bug spray ;-;.

I notice a taxi vehicle in the distance and speed-walk to it, hoping it won't take off until I reached it.

"Sumimasen!" I shout and wave my hand, Coco barks as if to help me to let the driver notice me and I reach the car panting. The chauffeur rolls down his window and looks at me with a welcoming smile, "Konbanwa, anata no mokutekichi wa nanidesu ka?"

I guess the characters that are not shown or mentioned in the anime/manga speak their foreign language, I sweat-drop and tuck at the fabric of my scarf. I hope the rest goes by the dub, because Near's sub-voice sucks so bad, it almost grates my ears. (I'm sure we can all agree XD)