Chapter 1: the escape

He's been putting up of the neglect of his parents for far too long. He couldn't even remember what was the last thing they did to him or offered him when all of them were family. All that changed for him, he was tired of the neglect, of the pain. He planned this day for five entire years, he was planing his escape from the house.

He prepared his belongs in the morning then hided them carefully in his drawer that was inside his empty room, children his age (he was 11) had poster pictures in their room, he had nothing since his parents didn't seem to want to buy him anything. The only friend he has now was his bey Sol Blaze.

Sol Blaze was a present from his dead grandfather, god bless his soul, he was a resercher and he had claimed that he had found the lost city of Atlantis, the only prouf he had was Sol Blaze, but no one would believe that, what was a bey doing in the lost city of Atalantis?
His grandfather who was the only one to care for him gifted him the mysterious bey, Naruto treasured it with all his being and was the only reminder he got from his late grandfather.

Anyway, Naruto runned downstairs while everyone was sleeping then got out to start his morning training routine with his bey, he was talented when it's about steadiness and pressision, he was advanced in the art of the beyblade compared to his idiot of a sister who was predictable at everything she does. Contrarily to her, he always thinks befour he strikes and always aim for the weakness of the opponent, he also train sol blaze about speed, and the shocker is that he already knows the special move of his bey.

When he got back he saw his parents and sister at the family table, his mother Retsu was drinking her coffee, his sister Setsuna was eating her cerial and finally his father katsu was reading his newspaper while drinking a cup of coffee. All of them seemed to ignore his presence or acted as if he wasn't here. He just ignored them too and went to take an apple then bit into it.

He began to think how was he going to escape then a voice forced him out of his thoughts.
_Naruto!! It was Setsuna's voice, his attention drives to her
_what do you want! He said harshly, his relationship with his sister wasn't fantastic, no no
_don't talk like that with your sister young man! Scolded his mother, Naruto just tsk'd drawing a frown from his mother, Naruto was allways like this with each memeber of the family.
_what, do you want. said Naruto again ignoring his mother's frown, Setsuna grinned.
_i challenge you to a beyblade battle! She said, Naruto blinked once, blinked twice, wow that never happened befour, where did that comme from?

He did not know what has brought her the idea, but he smirked at the idea of humiliating his sister in a battle then crash her hopes of defeating him.
_Alright. He just said, Setsuna grinned.
_ Mom! dad! Want to see me beat Naruto?  She asked, Naruto grinned darkly, oh he is going to enjoy this more than he should
_ sure sweety whatever you want. Said the mother. Katsu?
_ I'm kind of busy here. He said, Setsuna just started to nag him until he accepted. Naruto had been asking himself this question for years: what do they see in this spoiled little brat? His grandfather had talked to them multiple times about the neglect he was recieving, but no use, both their head were as empty as a flower pot.

They all moved to the backyard to see a pool, not really big but still a pool, it was surrounded by rocky terrain with a beyblade ring that was constructed just for his sister. this thing had cost somme money to build and he knew his 'father' long enough to know that if there is one thing he hated the most was wasting money, especially on unnecessary things, how Setsuna convinced him to pay for constructing her own personal beyblade ring was beyond him.

They both went on each side of the ring while Katsu and Retsu sat in a chair, Setsuna got her bey out to reveal a blue and red colored bey that had a storm emblaim in the face bolt, she placed it on his launcher
_ Me and Susano are going to crush you like the buy you are! She announced, Naruto just ignored her which made Setsuna scoff at her failure to rile him up, he stopped failing into her petty attempts years ago.