Asia?

Chapter 9

~A week later~ Michael’s P/V)

I was coming home from Franks when I heard crying. Was Asia home? I looked around for her, but saw no sign of her. “Asia?” I called out as I looked towards the stair case. “Asia? Are you home?” I said before walking up to our bedroom. I heard more noise as I had gotten closer. I opened the door, sighing and preparing myself for what I was going to see.  I opened the door to see Asia on the bed crying, “Asia baby, what’s wrong?” I said as I took my loafers off and climbed into bed next to her. “Asia? Sweetheart, look at me…” I said reaching over to her and lifting her chin up to face me. She looked at me and tears started to pour faster. Why was she crying? What did I do? If I had done anything, how could I fix it?

She looked at me wiping her tears. “Michael….tell me.. Do you love me?” She said barely audible. I looked into her eyes and searched for comfort. “I love you Asia, I do” I said taking her hand and leaning into her. I kissed her lips softly and whispered into her ear. “I do love you Asia….and I realize how much..” I said looking back up to her. She sniffed and looked up at me. “You do?” She said in the cutest way possible. I chuckled and nodded. “Yes, I do” I said smiling lightly. I was about to ask her if she wanted to cuddle with me, and why she was really crying; when she suddenly asked me a question that led me to my answer. “Then, why do you love Kayla more than me?” She said looking into my eyes, as if she was searching for the real answer.  Why did I love Kayla more than her? The real question was… Did I love Kayla more than her? And was It possible for me to love someone more than someone else?  

It couldn’t be possible.. I loved them both the same! Or did I? I remember back to the day when I told Kayla she was the one for me… That was a week ago, but had my love for her changed? Did I now love Asia more than Kayla now?  Who was I kidding?! I knew I loved Kayla….that girl has me sprung!! But what do I say to Asia?.. I can’t tell her ‘I love you more’ because that would be a lie…. And I sure can’t tell her ‘I don’t love you more…I love Kayla’ because that would hurt her…. What was A man to do? When he really loves one, but doesn’t want to hurt two?

Sorry!! ;D This chapter is shorter!!!!! BUT The next chapter will be longer!! I promise!!!!!!! :P Love you! :*