Ending this

(Parker's P/V)
I stood there for a second gathering it all in.  Who IS this guy?! And why did he shoot her? I mean, who wouldn't, but still. This was my time to Get the b that hurt my precious Kay! I stood there looking at the two figures in the window; watching and listening to everything they said. I shook my head as the figure at the door came closer to where Asia was laying. As the figure got closer, I began to feel as if I knew this mistery person. I looked between the two of them and then rested my eyes on the mistery guy. Who was he?! I as if on cue, I heard his name. I quickly glanced back at him and shook my head in disbelief. It couldn't be!!,Oh but it was! The man himself………Michael. I put my gun down on the ground and went around to the front. I wanted to know what he was doing here and I sure wanted to find out.

(Back at the hospital)
I groaned standing up and sitting back on my bed. I siged, thinking about parker and what he might have did to asia. I mean, I would love to get my hands on her. Oh best believe I do, but this moment was different. I cared about what would happen to Parker. He could go to jail, or live with that forever. I know I shouldnt be worried about anything but the baby and getting back healthy but I Was beyond worried! I cared about him and maybe even loved him. I shook my head as to rid the though of What could happen to park and looked down. I looked at the tubes in my arms and carefully took them out. I was getting out of here. I took a deep breath coming back to myself amd quuckly hoped out of the bed. Taking everything but the bed with me…I went into the bathroom and changed clothing. I didnt know my way out of this place but I was sure as heck gonna try! Asia had been my "nurse",So not even the check out ladie or nurses new I was here. Yup, She did go THAT far.…or maybe they did…Who new?

HEY!!:3 My lovely readers!!! MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE QUIZ TO THIS BOOK!!,THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WRITTEN AFTER THIS QUIZ IS DONE!!

MASSIVE LOVE!!:*