kagamicchi finds out

I started walking to one of the store's. I was going in and froze, kagamichhi was there. Did that mean....kuroko was here as well.

I looked around and didn't see him, but it didn't mean it wasn't because of his misdirection. I then started walking back out of the store, hoping that kagamicchi wouldn't notice.

Before i was fully out, "Oi! Kise! What are you doing here?!" questions kagamicchi as he finally notices me.

I froze, i tensed up a little as he started walking towards me. He finally reaches me, he noticed that i had a blank look on my face.

Which is unusual, because i always looked happy or something. He waves his hand in front of my face as i just started thinking.

"Oi, kise what's wrong with you?" questioned a concern kagamichhi.

I put on a fake smile, "Nothing wrong kagamichhi! Your just imagining things!" i said with a fake cheerful grin.

He glared at me all of a sudden. "Stop lying kise, i can tell that's a fake smile and grin. I can tell that your pretending to be cheerful. What's wrong." he said as i stopped pretending, looking at him with out any emotion.

He shivered, it wasn't like me to not show emotion. I grabbed his hand and started walking away in a direction.

When he finally snapped out of some sort of trance. "Oi! Kise where are we going!?" he questioned me.

I didn't give him a response, i just dragged him to a park where no one was at.

When we finally got there, i let his hand go. I turned and looked at him with a tired look in my eye's.

He looked startled, "What's wrong, kise?" he asked with worry and concern.

"Kagamichhi....they-they..." i started out. His hand reached out and grabbed me into a hug.

Then i couldn't take it anymore, i started telling him what i heard from the other's and what i didn't hear for murasakibara. I cried in his arms as i told him that. I felt his grip tighten on me as i cried.

After a while i finally stopped crying, feeling a little better then usual. I tried getting out of kagamichhi hug but he didn't let go.

"..kagamichhi?" i asked with a hint of uncertainty and hesitation.

"How dare those bastards do that to you! Your important to them aren't you!? Then why are they saying and acting like you don't matter to them! Where are they!? I'm gonna beat them until they see reason!" kagamichhi raged on with anger.

After a while of trying to calm him down, i finally got him to calm down. I explained that my teammates of kaijo found out and already angry. I also explain how murasakibara didn't say anything.

~time skip~

It took a while too explain everything too him but i finally managed. Kagamichhi was of course still angry,  but promised me not to hurt them unless they deserved it or provided or something.

I finally made it to my home, i guess. I walked in and watched a little tv. I then turned it off after watching something for a few.

I then headed to my room and changed clothes. I then turned the lights off as I got into my bed. I then pulled my planets over me and closed my eye's.

It was quiet, way too quiet if you asked me. The silent was....i don't know how to explain it...i guess it felt like i was in a closed room with a few people but no one was talking and it felt like i was getting pressured or something.

I didn't sleep for a while, but i finally fell asleep after listening to some music.

______________________________________

So short!~

Sorry~

But i was working on the other stories that i had already written out.

Hope you like theses

Ja ne~