forgiving murasakibaracchi...

I went to the basketball court with a frown on my face, I'm here because murasakibaracchi asked me to. Had it been any of the others from my old teammates...i might not have done this...but murasakibaracchi has never said anything bad about me..though he never stopped it even when it happened in front of him and me...so i decided to allow this considering everything about murasakibaracchi and all...that and he's like a little kid that needs to be taken care off and all...that's him and his personality...everyone is different, personality and feelings and all...though i guess it just makes certain people want to take care of him or something like that...Like akashicchi used to do it when we were in middle school and all...he kept murasakibaracchi in check most of the time and looked after him...but yeah that's his unique personality after all.

Ah there he is, murasakibaracchi, finally, lets see what he has to say to me. Or maybe not say...he probably doesn't really know what to say or do...he might give me candy and a hug...or not...i don't know...maybe I'm overthinking things? "..Kise-chin.." murasakibaracchi started to say a bit hesitantly before continuing, "kise-chin...I'm sorry for allowing them to talk like that in front of you and not..I'm sorry for not speaking up...kise-chin..please forgive me..." he said as i felt a bit surprised. He usually doesn't talk very long unless it's about something he likes...or something...i knew he was telling the truth...i saw it in his eye's...i smiled with my eye's closed, "I forgive you murasakibaracchi! I can tell you were honest!" i said cheerfully. He immediately had tears in his eyes and hugged me. We stayed like that for a while, he still hugged me.

Ten minutes later and he was still hugging me...ok i might like hugs and like to hug a lot but it doesn't mean we should stay in the same position for a long while..."...You can let go now murasakibaracchi..." i said as he let go off me hesitantly. "Now let's go get something to eat." i said as his eye's light up. "Candy?" he asked with a hint of hope shining in his eye's. I felt amused, it's just like murasakibaracchi after all.."not candy, first we eat actually food then I'll get you some candy." i said as his eye's had a hint of disappointment before it disappeared after i said I'll get him some Afterwards. We then left to get something to eat. Then after that i got some candy for him. He started eating and we talked for a bit. Then we both went our separate ways. I left for my home, when i got there, i let verde out. After a minute or two i let her back in and brought out some more food and water. A few minutes later i was in my room. I started falling asleep as verde jumped on my bed and went to sleep. Then i fell asleep as well...

___*___*____*___*___*___*___*___*___*_
Finished! Sorry it's short but i couldn't think of anything else to put on this part..so..until next time!

Ja ne~!