sister Winchester - sam x dean x Winchester reader

Being the middle child of the Winchesters your used to being on the road. But you've been away from your brothers for a month. You wish you could say it was because you were taking a break from hunting. Well it started that way you wanted to take a week away but where you went had a vampire problem.

You delt with it within 2 days but when you were about to go back to the bunker another monster popped out of the woodwork. When you think your done another creature would stop you.

You tried to get ahold of your brothers but you had no service. You tried to escape the town but you couldn't find a way out without running into another problem. "fuck this I'm trying the land line" you groaned throwing your cell down and grabbing the land line. You only got the busy noise. "fuck" you hung up and falling back on your crappy motel bed.

---------------------meanwhile with dean and sam----------------------

"sam!" dean yelled through the bunker . Sam came running

"what"

"did you get ahold off (Y/N)"

"nope not yet and i can't track her phone"

"shit where did she say was going "

"she was going to a small city a state over for a week but that was a month ago "

"i know that sam thats why I'm worried" dean grabbed his keys "lets go.grab the guns"

Sam grabbed their guns and followed dean to the impala.

------------back to you -------------

You ended up falling asleep. When you woke up with a demon staring at you from the demon trap you made.

"finally get me out of here" you heard a familiar female voice

You stood up and went to the fridge "what so you can kill me meg" you opened a beer.

"no so I can help you" meg said

"i don't trust you"

"i hope your not waiting for your brothers. Just like you can't leave  they won't be able to get in"

"I'm not waiting for them" you half lied you weren't waiting for them because you want to do this on your own but you were waiting because you know you can't do this alone.

"(Y/N) i know you. You can't do anything without them"

You slammed your beer down and turned to meg "i do things without them. How dare you" you grabbed your angel blade

"whoa there. I've been watching you you've been trying to get ahold of them for the past three weeks"

"you've been watching me?"

"yes I've been stuck here too.  So I'm here to help you "

"so your only here to help yourself "

"no I'm here to help you and with that it helps me win win"

"I can't do this alone and I want to get out of here so we can help each other but try to cross me i'll kill you" meg nodded as you let her out of the trap "so what first"

"first answer your phone"

"but it doe...." your phone started to ring. you looked at it and saw Sam's name on it. "hello?" you answered 

"(y/n) we are out side of the town we can't get in are you alright" sam said sounding worried.

"I'm good just surprised to hear you I've been trying to call for weeks" 

"i think its because we are at the town border"

"i have help in here you and dean try to get and me and meg will try to get out and we might figure this out if we work both sides"

"wait meg why is she helping you" dean butted in 

"because she stuck here to. lets just try to figure this out i have been fighting monster after monster i just want out"

"ok we talk to you later hopefully in person not over phone" with that you hung up

you grabbed you gun and angel blade and looked at meg "lets go"  you headed out with meg on you tail. once you left the door you saw two vamps standing at your (favorite car). "oh no" you smirked and reached back in the motel room and grabbed your machete sprinted towards them and chopped their heads off "no one touches my car" you got in the drivers seat as meg got in the passenger seat. you sped off towards the edge of town.

"you and dean with your cars. can you drive the speed limit" meg said buckling up

" I'm getting there as fast as possible your a demon you don't need to worry about safety" 

"I don't no but you do will you at least buckle"

"no and why do you care all you wanted to do was kill since the first time we met"

"I don't but if you get hurt your brothers will kill me" 

you chuckled "always think of number one yourself" meg groaned and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. you slammed on your brakes right before you hit a figure in the street. you and meg got out of the car.

"(y/n) you are the last Winchester i thought i would see working with a demon"a male voice said

"Gabriel!" you glared at him 

"the one and only"

"what are you doing here" you grabbed your angel blade

"keeping you away from your brothers"

"wait what why"

"because I need you" he steps closer  

"for?" you step back and rise your blade

"to mess with your brothers"

"not going to happen" you looked at meg and got the car followed by her. you took off getting past the barrier. you saw the impala and you smiled. sam saw your car first and yelled at dean. you got out. "it was gabe"

"wait what" dean asked giving you a hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 2 to come