Incident #1

These will be short. They are just fun little snippets of Camren's bad luck with car accidents. They won't be updated on schedule. It'll be 7 Incidents. 

P.S. There are spelling mistakes.

-

Camila had bad luck when it came to moving vehicles (even bikes). She remembered the first time she took the school bus, that yellow Twinkie hit another car. Camila and the other students had to walk to school. Camila never took the bus again. And the Twinkie's filling stayed inside.

Camila's parents had to buy her four bikes a year, because she'd crash them. How, don't even ask them. They didn't even want to get Camila her license. If she totaled her bikes, what would she do with a car? They didn't want to know.

And Lauren, oh Lauren, that girl was born in the middle of a car accident. The ambulance her mother was in it a car. Fortunately, no one was hurt, unfortunately Lauren was born in the back.

Lauren also had a problem with getting in front of moving cars. Her father has hit her at least two times by the time she was fourteen.

Lauren and Camila and cars did not mix. But it's what brought them together.

-

"Mami, we're gonna be late," Camila groaned, looking at the time.

"Ya vamos," Sinu reprimanded, wanting her daughter to stop complaining.

"I told you we should have left earlier, pero no, we'll make it in time," Camila muttered, glaring at the dashboard with the time.

"I was ready, you didn't want to leave."

Camila just pouted.

Sinu looked away from the road to tell her daughter to stop pouting when Camila shot up.

"Mami, stop!"

Sinu hit the break, but it was too late. She flinched when she saw a girl fall off the hood. Sinu quickly parked the car and turned it off before getting out of the car. She and her daughter rushed to the girl, who was laying on the ground, a frown on her face.

"I am so sorry, I didn't see you there," Sinu said, crouching down next to the girl.

The girl's green eyes shifted to Sinu, before turning to Camila. "Am I dead?"

Camila let out a nervous laugh. "No, why?"

"I thought you only say angels appeared when you died," she said, a confused look on her face. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she passed out.

"Call 911," Sinu told Camila, who quickly grabbed her phone and dialed the number.

-

Clara rushed into the hospital. She walked to the receptionist's table. The woman looked up and smiled at Clara. "Lauren is being checked out by the doctors. They are making sure there is no head damage this time."

"Thank you Alessia," the woman told the mother.

Clara let out a breath, before walking to the waiting room. When she sat down, a woman and teenage girl walked up to her.

"Jauregui?"

Clara looked up, confused.

"I'm Sinu, and this is my daughter. We, uh, we hit your daughter," the woman said, a nervous look on her face.

Clara nodded her head. "I'm not going to press charges. We'd be rich if we did."

"What do you mean?" Camila asked, a confused look on her face.

"Lauren has a thing with car accidents. She is in one at least once a year. We thought we were okay, until now. God knows how many times Lauren's father hit her with his car."

"Camila is the same. I don't think I would have hit Lauren if Camila wasn't in the car," Sinu said, sitting next to Lauren.

Clara laughed. She shook her head.

"Clara," she heard a doctor call out.

She looked up and smiled, seeing the doctor that made sure Lauren was okay after the accidents.

"Hello Nick, is she okay?"

"For the most part. She just has a mild concussion, having hit her head when she fell. You know how to deal with it, right?" Nick said, a smirk on his face.

Clara nodded her head. "This is like the fifth one, is there going to be any damage?"

Nick shook his head. "Just tell her to be more careful. Next time, she might not be as lucky."

Clara nodded and Nick said his goodbye. Clara turned to Sinu and Camila, who looked worried.

"Is she okay?"

Clara nodded. "She has a hard head, which has kept her from brain damage. She's going to be okay."

"C-can we see her?" Camila asked, an eager look on her face.

Clara lead them to Lauren's usual room.

They should probably pay rent for that room.

"Mama," a raspy voice called out. Clara smiled at her daughter that was on the bed. "Mama, I didn't see it this time. But I saw an angel." Lauren's eyes shifted to the visitors. She frowned. "You see the angel too, right?"

Camila smiled. "My name is Camila."

"Camila," Lauren repeated quietly. "I'm Lauren."

Both girls smiled each other.

The mothers exchanged looked. "This is not going to end well."

"Gotta start saving up for hospital bills."