Incident #4

Here is accident #4. Enjoy.

-

Lauren and Camila had been dating for five years. Lauren had finished art school while Camila was in her last year.

Lauren turned over and smiled at Camila. Both lying in bed before they each started their days. "I love you."

Camila leaned over and kissed Lauren's lips. Lauren just kissed back, a twinkle in her eyes.

In the last five years, both girls had been to the hospital a three dozen times, about seven times a year. Some were minor injuries and were taken to the hospital for precaution. Camila broke her leg at one point, while Lauren broke a rib. They didn't know why the universe kept hurting them with cars. They just knew they didn't mix well.

It was their five year anniversary, and they decided to walk to their apartment after a date.

Camila laughed when Lauren wrapped her arm around her girlfriend.

"So what's the plan?" Camila asked, leaning her head against Lauren.

"Pizza and a movie?"

"You know me so well."

Lauren kissed Camila's cheek before turning her attention to the crosswalk. They both started to walk across the street, hoping nothing would happen.

Nothing did.

The part that sucked about their lives was that they were always worried about another accident. They couldn't let the guards down.

"Mom and dad want to celebrate a month with no accident," Camila said, grinning.

Lauren smiled. "I love the cakes they buy when we celebrate a month," Lauren said, grinning. "Do you think we'll ever reach two?"

Camila just laughed. Lauren stopped the other girl and pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you so much."

Camila hugged her "I love you."

Lauren looked away and frowned. She pushed Camila away and closed her eyes. She felt a sharp pain.

-

Camila watched as a car slammed into her girlfriend. She closed her eyes.

They were so close to a month.

Camila opened her eyes and watched as the driver rushed out of the car and went to check on Lauren, who was on the ground,s taring up at the sky. Camila walked to Lauren and crouched down.

"One month Lo," Camila whispered, running her hand through Lauren's hair.

Lauren just grinned. "We met five years ago today," Lauren told her.

"Yeah, in an accident."

Lauren reached into her pocket. She took out a small box and looked at Camila.

"Marry me?"

Camila felt tears in her eyes. "Lauren?"

"I love you. We met during an accident. I thought we could take our relationship to the next level. Marry me?"

"Of course," Camila answered, leaning down to kiss the other girl.

Lauren smiled and passed out in Camila's arms.

-

Lauren opened her eyes and looked around. She grinned when she saw her mother.

"Mami, I'm gonna marry Camila," Lauren told her.

"I know. When are you going asking?"

"I already did."

Clara gasped and slapped Lauren's arm. The hurt girl groaned. Before Clara could apologize the hospital door opened. Camila and her friends walked in.

"Clara, hey!" Camila greeted.

Clara jumped up. "Congratulations! I finally get the daughter I always wanted."

"What about me and Taylor?"

Clara just waved her daughter off. Lauren pouted. She watched as the other three girls started to congratulate the newly engaged couple.

Lauren just laid on the bed, watching her fiancée blush at the attention. Lauren mouthed 'I love you' when Camila looked at Lauren.

Camila turned to Dinah, who was threatening Camila into being the maid of honor. Normani slapped the back of Dinah's head. Lauren felt better, knowing she was picking Lucy.

Camila huffed and smiled at Lauren. The other girl just smiled.

-

Camila laid on the hospital next to Lauren. The staff had prepared the 'Camren' room, a regular hospital room with a slightly bigger bed because both girls would lay on it.

"We're getting married," Camila whispered, staring at her ring.

Lauren rubbed her hand on her arm.

"Big or small wedding?"

"Small. Friends. Family. No cars."

Lauren laughed. "I love you. I'm far I'm able to go on this ride with you."

Camila turned and narrows her eyes to her fiancée.

"Wrong choice of words."

There was a moment of silence. "I can't wait to marry you."

"Me neither."

-

Incident #5 next, wedding bells.