Incident #7

Final Incident.

-

Two years and no accidents. Camila and Lauren were grateful. They couldn't afford to go to the hospital now that they had a child. And their child took after them. The little girl had taken a liking to toy cars and had tripped over them with her Bambi legs a few times. Camila and Lauren had started to put little makeshift protection pads on the baby. Anything to keep her safe.

Lauren and Camila had a few years of safety growing up and knew that their two years was only temporary. They were just waiting for the next accident and were hoping it wasn't big. Lauren told Camila about how she was okay for a few years after her birth.

"I want to carry the next one," Lauren said, baby Emily in her arms.

Camila raised an eyebrow. She put the book she was reading down. "Where did this come from?"

Lauren shrugged. "Emily her is mine, but I won't have the same connection you have with her. I want that."

Camila smiled. "I want a baby Lauren running around with your green eyes."

Lauren turned to her daughter. "Here that Emy, you're getting a little brother or sister."

"Yay," Emily giggled, clapping her hands.

The older mother kissed her child's cheek and turned back to her wife. "We have to meet our parents soon."

Camila nodded her head. She stretched her arms above her head, her eyes on her wife. She smiled at Lauren, who was bouncing her child in her arm. "You look so hot," Camila said, getting Lauren's attention, "you are such a hot mom."

Lauren winked, taking Emily out of the room.

-

Camila turned and smiled lovingly to Lauren, who was holding her daughter's hand. "God I love you two."

Lauren looked down at Emily. "Do you love your mother?"

"'es. Mama an' Mommy," Emily said, giggling as she jumped over a crack on the ground.

"Awe, she's trying to not break our backs," Camila said, looking at the little girl who nodded her head.

"Nothing is going to happen baby," Lauren told the two year old. She crouched down and gently grabbed her toddler's hand and placed it on a crack. "See, nothing."

Before anything else could happen, the family of three heard brakes.

Lauren stared with wide eyes. She closed them and let out a sigh. "Damn it."

Emily started to cry, jumping into her mother's arms. She stared at Camila, who was on the ground, having been hit by a car.

"Way to traumatize your child," Lauren told her wife, who was looking up at her.

Camila just laughed, before groaning from the pain.

-

Lauren yawned, staring at the body in the bed. She rubbed her eyes. She heard someone enter the hospital room. She looked over to see her wife of eight years standing there with their four year old son.

"How is she doing?" Camila asked, moving to the chair next to her wife, placing their son on her lap. The little boy's green eyes turned to mother.

"Mama, Emy okay?"

Lauren turned to her seven year old laying on the hospital bed.

"It has started," Camila whispered, getting an eye roll.

"Now we know how our parents felt," Lauren said, sighing.

"Mom texted me."

"What did she say?"

"Karma." Lauren just laughed, shaking her head. "Do you think Danny is going to be okay?"

Lauren turned to the little boy, who was distracted with Camila's phone.

"He was born normal," Camila told her wife, hoping for them to only have one kid to be a car magnet.

"So were you and look at your life," Lauren answered, stretching.

"We can't afford for twenty hospital trips."

Lauren nodded her head. She grabbed her water bottle and raised it. "Here's to our future."

Camila laughed, causing Danny to look up at her.

"I hate you," they heard their daughter say. They turned to see their daughter's opened.

Camila and Lauren jumped up. "Are you okay?"

"My leg hurts. How did I get hit by a car?"

Lauren and Camila looked at each other. "Our family is cursed."

Emily gasped. "We're cursed?" 

"I was born during an accident too," Lauren told her, shrugging.

"We met during an accident," Camila told her, smiling at Lauren.

The young girl frowned. "What happened?"

Camila laughed. 

"I was sixteen and in a car with your Abuela. Out of nowhere, this weird kid appeared in front of the car and boom, your mother and I met."

Lauren was just staring at her wife, heart eyes and all.

Emily sighed. "I'm screwed."

Lauren kissed the top of her daughter's head. "Yes you are. But as long as we all stick together, we'll be okay."

She stuck out her hand. Camila rolled her eyes and placed her hand above Lauren's. Emily sighed and placed her hand on top of theirs. Danny slammed his hands on his family's arms.  

-

So the curse continues. The curse only affects one, so the son is safe.

This was just a fun story, especially for the readers who just go through all my stories and get to the "fun" ones.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this. Lauren and Camila die of old age, and live happy. They both enter the Guinness World Records for 'most car accidents'.

Emily's significant other doesn't have to worry about cars, so her children are safe.

And I think that's all.

Until the next one.