One: I Could Paint you Picture Perfect

I never asked to be motherless...it just...happened. My dad never really talks about it, cause he never talks to me. He doesn't even look at me the same anymore.
  I never step foot in his room anymore, because it always smells like a bottle of after sex sweat was dumped in there.
  I never talked to anyone, except for some other bands that Black Veil Brides were friends with. I don't hang out with them, I'm always alone since that's how I roll.
  "Hey...Clara you need to get up." Ashley Purdy, my dad says. I nod and get up from my desk slowly. "The guys will be here soon, so is Pierce the Veil." I rub my eyes, once they open I noticed Ashley left.
I close my door and go back to my desk staring at the new song I was working on. Maybe I should take a little break. I pick up my acoustic guitar and tune it quickly before playing. I decided to play the guitar solo from Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. "Sup girly." Jaime Preciado comes in. "How you been?" I shrug. "How come you don't talk much?" Once again, I shrug. "Wanna eat?" Oh oh I finally do something new! I shrug. "Ugh come on." I put my guitar down and he drags me to the kitchen where everyone else was.
  "Oh no it's you." Jake groans. "Gosh Ash why don't you give her up already?" I frown
  "Sorry I'm not the perfect niece you wanted." I snap.
  "Guys don't be starting anything-"
  "Shut up CC." Jake snaps at him. "Why are you still here Clara? No one likes you." I feel his words stab into my heart.
  "What did I ever do to you Pitts?!" I shout as he walks away. "What did I do wrong?!"
  "You exist." My eyes widen.
  "I fucking hate you Pitts!!!" I grab my black converse and run out the door trying to hold back tears. I ignore everyone calling me. The only person that isn't calling me, besides Jake, is my dad. Does he really care if I run away?
  -Skip-
  Night falls and it's been three hours since I've been away from home. I go back inside and get toppled over by Tony with red puffy eyes.
  "Where were you?!" He asks worriedly.
  "Out." I look into Tony's big brown eyes and wipe his tears away. "I'm fine Turtle, don't cry over trash like me."
  "You didn't get me any beer." Ashley growled.
  "I didn't know you wanted it." I push Tony away softly.
  "Well you should've gotten it!"
  "Be logical Purdy! I can't read your God damn mind!" I feel a sharp pain across my cheek.
  "You better get me beer the next time you go out." He leaves after that.
  "WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCKING DIS OWN MY ALREADY?!" I shout at Ashley.
"I should." Ashely snaps. My eyes widen.
"FUCK YOU!!! NOW I KNOW WHY MOM DIED!!" His look softens. "Mom should've never loved you." I growl. "Now you can throw away the last piece of her you'll ever have." I run upstairs and get two bags and pile all my stuff inside. I go downstairs with my backpack, two bags of stuff, and my two guitars in their cases. Luckily I left my amp in my car.
I go outside with my stuff and throw the bags in the trunk and the guitars in the back seat of my Impala. "Wait Clara don't leave!" Ashley comes out, I sigh and look at him.
"Daddy." I go up to him. "You had a million chances to let me in, and you never did. You neglected me as I got older, you avoided me. So now I think it's my turn to be the big girl and leave." I close my trunk and back doors. "Some day I'll come back." I start the car and drive off.
Good thing I'm finally 18.
-Next Day-
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Tony called me. "Hello?" I groan and sit up.
"Dude where are you?"
"Asleep in my car in some alley way in Los Angeles." I hear a gasp from the other line.
"Come drive to the boys and my house, I'll text you the address."
"Thanks Tone." I hang up.

I get there in ten minutes. Before I could even close my door the guys all came out and hugged me. "We were worried about you love!" Tony cried into my shoulder. "Don't leave us like that without letting us know?" I giggle softly.
"Tony I'm fine." Even though I was so tired of living.
"You must be hungry." Mike says. "I'll get you something to eat." I nod.
"I'll help you with your bags." Vic volunteers. The others go inside. Vic takes one guitar and the amp while I take the other and my backpack. He apparently hates taking second trips so he takes my other two bags and closes the trunk. "I don't like taking more than one trip to the car."
"I can tell." I smile.
"So about you and Ash." I sigh.
"I don't know, one moment he's my dad and he next he's a complete stranger to me." We put my stuff down in the guest room, which was turned into my room when I used to sleep over as a little girl. The room was black and wine red.
"Wanna talk about it?"
"N-no..." I look away trying to hold on the tears.
"Honey." I burst out crying. "No no no." He lifts up my chin. "You're face is too pretty for tears."
"It's not Vic, I'm broken." He kisses away the tears on my cheeks, I giggle as he showers me with more kisses. Vic and I never developed a type of loving relationship since we've known each other for a long time and I was cool with that.
Suddenly, our lips both collided. We both paused for a moment in shock. I felt butterflies in my stomach erupt. I cup his cheek and kiss back, he processes this and kisses along with me. He pushes me back slowly until I trip over the amp and fall onto the bed with him on top of me.
Our kissing session got deeper and his tongue slid into my mouth. I moan into the kiss and feel his hand draw circles on my hip. I shiver at his touch, Vic's hand slowly goes down to my jeans and tugs at the belt loop.
I pull away and giggle while blushing. "Not yet Mr. Speedy Gonzales." He frowns, I peck his nose. "You're adorable." I push him off me aggressively and run downstairs bursting into giggles.
"Get back-" Vic was stopped by Mike staring at us shocked.
"I saw you guys." Mike shakes his head. "Let's talk, Tony and Hime went out with their girlfriends." Vic and I look at each other and sit at the table with Mike.
I take the sandwich that Mike made me and eat it while he shouted at us. "You guys are crazy! Ashley is gonna kill you Vic!" I look at Vic while eating and shrug. "You have no clue what you guys are-" I cut Mike off.
"No clue?!" I wipe the crumbs off my face. "We know what we were doing upstairs! And yes it wasn't right but sometimes the wrong things turn into the right things Mike! You can't control us!" Mike sighs.
"Just..." he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Don't...get in trouble...got it?" I nod. "No sex unless we're not around okay Vic?!" Vic blushes and looks away.
"Got it." The doorbell rings.
"I'll get it." I get up and open the door. "Oh it's you." I hiss at Jake.
"Clara I-"
"Save it. I know you just wanna insult me more." I snap and almost slam the door shut but he catches it with his foot and goes inside with me.
"Clara please listen." I cross my arms. "Look, I'm sorry. I wasn't he nicest uncle around and the rest of the guys may have ignored you a lot. But Blake was very close to us and she showed us things we've never seen before and...well she brought a lot of happiness to us. Please understand that we're sorry and we still love you. Ashley does too, you're his little girl for crying out loud." I lift one brow.
"Wow Pitts." His expression turns to hope. "That's fucking bullshit." I laugh. "You actually think it's that fucking easy to get me back?" I squint my eyes. "Gonna take a lot longer than that to get me back, oh and tell my daddy that I said his 'little girl," I quote in the air. "Isn't going to go back into his arms easily." I push him outside and slam the door shut locking it.
Vic comes over and frowns. I lean my back agains that door and my vision gets blurry. "Clara? Clara breathe!" I try gasping for air but nothing was working. "Clara please listen to me Vic holds on to me while Mike stays beside me as well. Vic rubs circles on my back.
My eyes roll in the back off my head as I try to breathe. "Clara baby it's me." I look to my right past Mike and see someone oddly familiar. "It's your mom, I need you to breathe for me." She smiles lightly.
I suddenly feel a large breath of air come in through my burning lungs. I cough and clutch onto my chest. I take slow and steady breaths until I calm down. Mike wipes away my tears and helps me up away from the door.
"You okay?" Mike asks, I look back at the spot where my mom was standing but she was no where to be seen.
"Y-yeah." I push him away and run to my room.
Was that really my mom?