Fifteen:Home is where the Heart is

~Clara~
  I decided to finally go back to the PTV house to get my stuff. I'm not sure where I'm going. I can't stay here, nor at Ashley's. "Hey." Jaime opens the door. "We missed you, you've been gone for a week."
"I just came to get the rest of my stuff." I say quickly before rushing upstairs. I quickly pack away the rest of my stuff and load it into Chris' car, he let me borrow it. "Be good Haime, stay happy." I smile at him before closing the door and putting the stuff in the car.
I stare at the driver side door, I turn back at the house and grab my spare key.
I unlock the door and run to a crying Jaime, I wrap my arms around him. "No crying while I'm gone." I lift his chin. "It's going to be okay Haime." I kiss his cheek. "You call me whenever, I don't care if it's 2 in the morning and you call me just to say hi." He nods. "But I don't wanna see you cry, you're too precious." I wipe away his tears. "I'll come see you some day." I smile at him before closing the door again.
"So you're really leaving?" Mike looks at me shocked.
"Mike I-"
"I knew it." He looks down and sighs. "Just be safe."
"Mike I'm sorry-"
"Bull." He snarls. "Don't come back if you're gonna hurt us like that again." He stares at me while I get in the car.
I drive out of the driveway, he had that look like he wanted me to stay but he told me to leave. I shook it off and kept driving with tears forming in my eyes.
After a few minutes of driving I pull over and let out the emotions. I hate leaving people behind, but sometimes it has to happen. I pick up my phone and call Jinxx. "Clara is that you?!" I smile softly.
"Yes mama Jinxx." My voice came out weak.
"Oh what's wrong, sweets?" I sigh.
"It's nothing. Do you think I can stay with you for a while?"
"Of course!" He says quickly. "Not like I have a girlfriend yet." I chuckle.
"I'll be there tomorrow."
"Whenever you're ready." I hang up and get back on the road.
-Next Day-
Chris didn't drive me to Jinxx's, he never told me why. Why has everyone been leaving me on such a sour note? I wouldn't blame them anyways.
I ring Jinxx's doorbell, he opens the door a few seconds later. "Hey Clara." He brings me into a bone crushing hug.
"Hi Jinxxy."
"I'll show you your room." He takes me to the room I'm going to be staying in for a while. I set my bags down.
"It's nice here."
"It's not a very big house, sorry."
"No no I don't like big houses anyways." He nods.
"Well I'm making lunch, want some?" I nod. "It's just grilled chicken sandwiches."
"Sounds good."
"Alright." He shuts the door. I put all my clothes in the drawers then walk out.
"So how are the guys?" I ask, I sit down on the bar.
"We're doing okay but it's still kind of gloomy without you." Jinxx says. "CC isn't the same. He's happy and all, but he's just hiding the sadness. Andy and Jake don't talk a lot. Ashley is taking it way to personal." I frown.
"What about you Jinxx? How did you feel?"
"I felt, confused." He looks at me. "As if something was missing, of course you were the missing puzzle piece." I hold both of his hands.
  "Have I always been the missing piece to everyone's puzzle?" Jinxx nods.
  "You're the one and only important piece that connects all of the pieces together." I smile.
  "I was wondering if I could see the guys some time."
  "Perfect, we were all going to hang out together at Andy's tonight." I nod.
  "I should get dressed in something nicer after I eat."
  -Skip-
  I go to my room and pick out some presentable clothes.

  I put on liquid eyeliner, mascara, false lashes, blush, highlight, and dark red lipstick

I put on liquid eyeliner, mascara, false lashes, blush, highlight, and dark red lipstick. I walk back out, Jinxx looks at me and smiles. "Ready?" He asks, I nod. "We can take my car."
-Skip-
Butterflies in my stomach wouldn't stop fluttering, I felt nervous. What if they all still hate me? "Everything's going to be okay." Jinxx smiles at me reassuringly. I sigh before nodding.
"Let's go." We walk to the front door of Andy's house, Jinxx knocks while I stay behind him.
"It's open!" I hear Andy shout. Jinxx opens the door, four grown men were sitting on the couch drinking beer until I walked in. They all looked at me as if they saw a ghost. CC starts crying while Andy and Jake come hug me tightly. Everyone was a crying mess except for Jinxx.
I started tearing when I saw CC crying. I wrap my arms around him, I've never seen them all cry like this before. "CC don't cry or else I cry." I hold him tightly while he sobs into my chest.
"I love you Clara, you're like my little sister." He kisses the top of my head.
"Clara Blake Purdy." Ashley stares at me with tears in his eyes.
  "Hi daddy." I smile weakly and break down crying. "Daddy I'm broken." Ashley runs over to me and holds me tightly. "I love you dad." I mumble into his chest.
  "I love you too princess." Those heartwarming words made me feel wanted again. Like I actually mattered. He kissed my forehead before looking at me. "You've changed, my little girl is getting bigger." I smile while wiping away his tears.
  "I missed all of you." We all get into a group hug. "I'm sorry for walking out on all of you."
  "It's fine, we understand." Jake says. "We deserved it." I shake my head.
  "No, none of you did."
  "Alright enough of the sadness let's get fucked up and regret it tomorrow with a hangover!!" CC shouts and hands me a beer.