I'm back

Being beaten to the point of dying is pretty damn painful. I was able to get the people out of the castle that she was living in. Turns out she had wanted to wait for them to become slaves for her, living blood banks. But now that they are gone, she wants revenge on me. Being chained up brought on flashbacks but now wasn't the time to actually allow myself to go into a panic attack. Thanks to my ever fantastic self I healed fast after she broke bits and pieces of me off, making it hard to plan ways to kick her ass from kingdom come. Listening as she ranted how she didn't want to be a vampire, that it was 'his' fault for not finding her before she turned completely. The snap of my arm had me biting my lip till I felt a trickle of blood going down my chin.

" Is that the best you got? Honestly, I have been close to death for a good portion of my life. This is nothing but a laughable moment. Keep it coming cry baby."

Her eyes narrowed and she slapped me, sending my head snapping to the right. My cheek stung as I felt where her nails had dug into my skin as she slapped me.

" You bitch! I just want to be served, to be loved again. The Professor said he would save me. But no. He didn't find me, so I am taking his friends and making them my slaves. Brooming will pay for what he did. Once he-"

" He is dead. Talking to his daughter right here blood sucker. Now let me get this straight. You spent the last three weeks breaking, burning, slashing and ripping my own flesh off of me because my father wasn't able to find and help save you? Now, since you seem to be pissing me off more than anything, by the way, terrible service here. No coffee at all! What type of monster doesn't like coffee?"

Her eyebrows rose with confusion and that's when I took my chance. I quickly kicked up off the ground and jumped up, my arms pulled back sharp and fast, snapping as my hands slipped through the shackles. My hands were cut and bleeding as well as broken. The vampire looked at me with shock and then started to laugh.

" You? His kid? Brooming wasn't one to settle down."

Snorting, I kicked out and sent her flying into the wall behind her. Then I did the next best thing. I forced my hands to work and break the chair that she had been sitting on while she took breaks between beating. Grabbing a nice sized hunk of wood I made my way over to her and stood over her, only for her to kick my legs out from under me causing my to land heavily on my side. A sharp pain shot up my spine but that wasn't the big problem at the moment. It wasn't letting the vamp girl kill me. Getting up we started fighting, hard. It felt like hours, soon I was falling into a mind numbing state as we continued, she looked bored as well. Finally i had enough, I mustered up the strength and stabbed her, sending the hunk of wood through her heart. Her eyes locked with mine and she let out a breathless laugh.

" Congrats, I guess you are like your old man...good luck finding your way back home, dumb demon."

She took her last breath and her body started to disappear, a smile on her face was the last thing to go. Pulling myself up I let out a deep breath. Time to head back, and then kick Matt's ass for not getting here and helping out. As I started over to the window I got hit with a wave of nausea, damn woman didn't even think to feed me anything but bread. Guess my body was finally kicking me for being neglected. Pushing it aside, I made my way over to the window and looked out over the forest. The moon was bright, casting a silver light across the sea of trees.

" Oh Abe, Rose I wish you were here. It's so beautiful. "

I muttered to myself, stepping up on the ledge of the window and threw it open with a sigh. I was going home soon, and not even Manning can stop me. Jumping I reached out to grab a branch as I rushed over to a tree. It's branches were thick and strong, so I had no trouble jumping from tree to tree, going as fast as I could without pushing my tired body to its limit. As I got closer to the town I started to see a bunch of lights flickering all over the woods. Cupping my hands around my mouth I let out a shout,

" In Absentia Luci, Tenebrae Vincunt! There are things that go bump in the night, Agents, Make no mistake about that. And we are the ones who bump back. Agent Broom Reporting in from a hell hole! The vampire is dead!"

It was honestly amusing to watch as all the lights turn right at me and hear about twenty guns cocking. Holding my hands up, I let out a sigh, letting my form slip and then hear the collection of sighs.

" Agent Broom. It's nice to see that you are still alive. Now get your ass down here so I can have you assessed for damage."

Matt's voice was filled with relief, after pinpointing where he was I jumped down, landing with a snort.

" What, can't trust a girl to take care of herself?"

His eyes seemed to go over every inch of my face before he looked me right in the eyes.

" You look like shit."

Annoyance swelled up and I snorted,

" You don't look too good yourself. Sleep anytime in the past three weeks?"

He shook his head,

" No. After you left I called your family. I got death threats for about five hours while Adawolfa tried to kick my ass for letting you walk out of the house. Manning brought more agents in to help look for you, he was getting tired of his home catching on fire."

That had me laughing, but then anger filled me.

" You got to call them? I haven't spoken to them in three months. I better be on a plane home in less than twelve hours of I will burn down the B.P.R.D."

He nodded, grabbing my arm and leading over out of the woods. When I walked out I was greeted with a crowed, all of them were cheering loud and some were crying. They rushed at me and there was lots of hugging and shaking my hands. Finally I came into the arms of Adalwolfa, her eyes were overflowing with tears.

" You did it Eleanor, you are your father's daughter. He would be so proud of you."

She pulled me into a hug and it almost felt like being crushed to death.

" You will always be remembered here in my village, forever and always. Your name will be placed into stories and songs, but now it is time for you to return home. Your family needs you."

I nodded, I was going home, my mission was done.

" Besides, I think your husband is excited to get the two of you back?"

I blinked, confused.

" Matt isn't coming with us. He can go home to the bureau."

Adalwolfa blinked then snorted,

" Oh, I just assumed. Okay. Have a safe trip."

She squeezed me a final time then Matt dragged me off in the direction of the plane, three months was too long to be away from my family, all the way back to America I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I hope everything was okay at home, if it wasn't Manning had another thing coming. 

A/N: Hey guys I am back. I know it's been a while but I missed writing a bunch. Well I will see you in the next chapter.