Love is Key

"...frogs." Pixel exclaimed. Everest being surprised and possibly heartbroken, choked out, "O-o-okay.." She ran out of the room and went outside, as tears started to fall from her eyes. "I thought so.." The tears fell like rivers, she couldn't keep them in her eyes. Heartbroken, once again. She knew Pixel still loved Dark, but she couldn't see why. Why Pixel couldn't love her. Why she couldn't see what a terrible boyfriend Dark was. Why, she couldn't even get over the fact how he was treated her and she still loved him. This is the 4th time he cheated on her. THE 4TH TIME. Before I knew it, the blue shiny walked outside, looking at a certain Glaceon. "What's wrong?" "It's just that..why can't you see how much of a bad boyfriend Dark is? Why can't you just love me!?" Right after Everest said that, she covered her mouth with a paw and blushed a bit. "Y-y-you love me?" Pixel took the paw off of Everest's now blush colored face. Pixel's ribbons wrapped around my paws, as she leaned in for a kiss. I hesitated to lean over as well, but at least I did it. Kissing her made me happy as ever, as if fireworks were in the air when I kissed her. My dream was happening, I was kissing my dream crush. 

This song replayed in my head after that kiss.

I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way

I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where do you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

It's hard to look right
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

Pixel's kiss was amazing. I kissed her back, gently nibbling at her lower lip.

Did she really wanna go this far with me?

Yes.I know she did. She loves me, doesn't she?

I slowly slid my tongue across her lip, nicely asking for entrance. She opened her mouth a little, letting our wet muscles fight for a battle of dominance, I won, obviously, because of experience.

(Next chapter is a lemon! Stay tuned! Woo, that actually took longer than I expected.)