Drama Pt.3 of 4

Dark just sat there, his blood spilling all over the grass. Pixel, who took one last look at Dark, padded inside with Everest. "Follow me." Everest looked at Pixel with lust in her eyes. She thought this was the right time to take her once and for all. She led Pixel to the room, where Pixel was oblivious to what Everest was planning. Once they got into the room, "Sit down." Everest said, nothing but lust coming over her mind. She put her paws around Pixel's waist. "E-Everest? What are you p-planning?" Everest put her on the table, kissing the Sylveon's lips softly.

{Everest POV} - Lemon Incoming!!!!!! -

I bit and nibbled and licked at Pixel's lip, asking for entrance. She opened, us battling for dominance. Her moans were like music to my ears. I was VERY positive I wanted to go this far. I'd never regret making love to my dream crush. I spread her legs wide open, putting my paw against her clit. My paw went up and down, eventually going in. My paw went as deep as it could, before it hit something. A certain wall.

I quickly took my paw out. It was wet, but I knew it was worth it. She shouted in bliss, as I noticed there was already cum on my paw. "You like this?~" I said, huskily breathing on her neck. I then leaned forward, putting my tongue and paw inside of her. I kept going in and out, wanting more of her "homemade juice". I started thrusting my finger and tongue in and out of her. Her moaning got louder, and the table was shaking. She eventually released, covering my tongue and paw in juice.

I positioned my clit to hers. She looked at me, confused, on what I was about to do. As soon as I began to scissor my clit to hers, she screamed in bliss and pleasure. I slid up and down with my clit, going faster every turn. Cum flew everywhere, making the room look like it was painted white.

Once we were done, I put Pixel on the bed. I lied next to her, Pixel falling asleep in my arms. "I love you..Pixel.." I said, kissing her forehead, then falling asleep with her. I hugged her in my sleep, us being in a comfortable position.

{ Few hours later..}

I woke up, Pixel still being asleep. I gently placed her on the pillow, as I closed the door while I walked out. I walked outside, relaxing on the grassy area. My paw rested in the flowers. "Today was too good to me.." I sighed, rolling around in the grass. I put my headphones on, scrolling down songs to listen to.

Girl haven't you noticed

I remember when Pixel didn't notice my hints of feelings for her.

A gleam in my eye

I always had that gleam in my eye, I don't know why

Because of you

I'm a little hypnotized

I'm always so hypnotized with Pixel's looks, personality, and her FLAWS.

But every time you're with me

I feel so positive

Whenever I'm in a bad mood, Pixel always cheers me up

Now with a little love

Something's got to give

I remember when I finally gave/ pour my heart out to Pixel.

A full moon (Yeah yeah)

Is waiting in the twilight

When she confessed her love for Pixel, there was a full moon on the twilight sky :)

Maybe soon

You will come to be my knight

Here we are

I love you, Pixel.

I love you to death.

I'll do anything for you.

Nothing but love clouded my mind. I loved her more than anything. I'd risk my life for her. In fact, I love her more than my own life. Really, I'd do ANYTHING. I walked inside, sitting on the couch. I put on the TV, as Pages' contest battle from 2 days ago was on. Dusk was sleeping on the couch with Dutchess, Tornado and Greninja were practicing in the front yard, Kibbles and Delphox were relaxing on the other couch. Today was perfect.

Nothing could mess up this day now. Everest was thrilled. Pixel was on the couch, as she was already awake.

Loving Pixel was the thing I was best at.

I love you, Pixel.