~Welcome to your worse nightmare~

(Me and my brother Anthony Soltero still listen to this song💖💖👑)

Alexa woke up as her eyes showed her a room of red and tints of black with red raging flames producing plumes of dark gray smoke that made way towards Alexa as she covered her nose and fanned the area with her hand to drive away the plumes of pollution. She scooted away from that little area as her back hit a wall. She rested her eyes for a moment but slowly opened one up as she heard deep footsteps coming towards her as if heavy combat boots were    hitting against a hard surface multiple times. Her head lowered as if she was in an almost sitting up sleeping position, she acted as if she was asleep even though she wasn't, maybe if she pretend to get some 'shut eye's that someone or something would leave but chances said otherwise. A deep voice spoke up suddenly, "Hello child or as I would formally say to someone that came down here, Hello Miss. Soltero, welcome to hell my child, and let me tell you that 'sleep act' won't work on me also known as the devil himself~"

Alexa's POV)

My eyes widened as he used his index finger to lift up my chin, the sudden physical contact made chills go down my spin. "Now, now child no need to go tense I won't hurt you, at least not for now~", his words slurred through my ears. My fox tail wrapped around my waist as my fox ears flattened out on my head as a sign that I was uncomfortable. I squinted my eyes shut as I felt his got breath around my neck area. 'Holy Shit! The devil himself seems like he's TRYING to seduce me!!', I screamed in my head. "Hehe child why would you think that~", he stated, 'wait how the hel-!', "hehe sweetheart I already now what you are going to say, to answer that notion, are you aware that demons can read minds right?~", he questioned as he read my mind. I sat in fear as I gave up thinking for that matter...